Black People : White Woman Trying To Get $46,000 A Month In Child Support

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/113244/linda-evangelista-son-46000-monthly-spending

Supermodel Linda Evangelista is asking French billionaire Francois Henri-Pinault for $46,000 a month in child support. He's the father of Ms. Evangelista's four-year-old son, Augustin James. And Ms. Evangelista argues that $46,000 is the minimum required to provide for young Augustin in the manner to which he has grown accustomed.

Childcare
    Forget the nanny. Kids like Augustin need a round-the-clock child-care team, what the wealthy call "full, 24/7 coverage." Ms. Pearl says that requires three nannies, with two rotating on full schedule and another as a backup. "And that third nanny preferably has some specialty skill, like teaching the kid Mandarin," Ms. Pearl said. "And if he's a boy, the third staffer might be a manny to run him around the park and throw him baseballs."
    Total cost: About $23,000 a month or more — half the total.

School
    Augustin is still in preschool, which means that rather than paying the $36,000 to $40,000 a year for private school, Ms. Evangelista only has to pay about $20,000 to $30,000 for a top preschool. That means his school bill — at least for now — is a mere $2,500 a month.

Clothing
    You can't be the son of Linda Evangelista and the world's luxury king and wear Osh-Kosh. To sheath Augustin in Chloe, Berlingot and Jacadi (does Gucci have a kids' line?) you're looking at $3,000 a month minimum.

Extracurriculars
    Fencing, chess, French lessons, soccer and all the other add-ons that are required for any successful Manhattan four-year-old will easily run another $2,000 to $5,000 a month.

Drivers
    "He probably needs his own driver since they can't split one," Ms. Pearl said. "If he needs to be at school at 8 a.m. and she needs to be out 'til 2 a.m., they have to have two." So add another another $6,000 to $8,000 a month.
    So we're already at more than $41,000 and we haven't even gotten to his daily sushi intake, the expense account at F.A.O. Schwartz and the kiddie birthday parties at Top of the Rock.

"At first glance, $46,000 seems like an extraordinary amount and it is," Ms. Pearl said. "But for a fortunate child in New York, it is actually absolutely conceivable that his expenses could approach $50,000 a month."

These devils are nuts.......

:lol:

MA'AT

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i wish you would not bring the activities of white people here......

3. ManicRaider

ManicRaider Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +166
    Yeah, it's not really something I care to see. I'm not sure if I've said this before but this forum needs a General Discussion section for stuff like this and other general news/discussion.

4. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    If you all don't get the point i'm trying to point out here, then i know your third eye is not open.....smh....lol

MA'AT

5. baller

baller Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +836
    i'm writing a novel on relationships, entitled "After Perfection." In it, I dedicate a chapter to child support. it's primarily directed at the over night, up and coming millionaires--professional athletes, rappers, entertainers, etc. it warns them to educate themselves on the environment they find themselves in...and the cost of being there. with unwanted pregnancies, outside of wedlock, comes a price tag. part of that price tag is the life style they're accustomed to. information like this could go toward the education of those who MAY find themselves in this environment...and understanding why it's in their best interest to ensure they don't allow themselves to get "caught up" in so much passion that they forget about the consequences of those passions.

if you're a multimillionaire--black, white, or otherwise--you will not be assigned a five hundred dollar child support price tag. that's not a white issue, that's life.

understand that.

6. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Gaaatdamn that's a lot of money with ridiculous expections

Raping each other out each other's money

7. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    this is nowhere near the point i'm trying to show my people here.....its much deeper than that

MA'AT

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    of course, of course. nobody can see but you......

9. Proverbs31Woman

Proverbs31Woman Be kinder than necessary! MEMBER

Ratings:
    +879
    Since everything is multi dimensional, why don't you frame out what your third eye sees so we can get off on the right foot.