Black Jokes Humor : White Woman - This ould Make you Laugh But Then It Could Make You Cry

Discussion in 'Black Jokes Humor' started by river, May 29, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    A white woman won a bucket of quarters in Vegas. Her husband wanted to go out and celebrate but first she decided to take the bucket of quarters back to their room. When the elevator doors opened there were two Black men inside and no one else around. As one might expext she hesitated but then told herself that she was being silly. So she got on the elevator and stood stifly facing the doors as they closed.

First Black Man: Hit the floor.

The woman shrieked and the bucket flew up raining quarters everywhere. The two Black men helped her pick them up.

First Black Man: Lady, when I told my man Mike here to hit the floor I meant for him to hit the button for our floor.

She got off feeling pretty dumb. Later that night a bouquet of roses arrived in her room with a card saying "Thanks! That was the best laugh we've had in a long time. Signed Eddie Murphy and Micheal Jordan"

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    That made me laugh as well, and I needed it. very good one

3. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    I had an experience like that to once but the sound of the doors locking scared me because I wasnt even paying the least bit of attention to the car. LOL