Black People : White Woman Identified After Being Filmed Saying She Wants To Kill N******

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.blackland.org
Occupation
Staying Alive
White Woman Identified After Being Filmed Saying She Wants To Kill N*ggers
Heather Lynn Patton is a California woman caught on video unleashing a racist rant targeting a black woman at a CVS Pharmacy in the Eagle Rock neighborhood of Los Angeles on September 24. She can be heard using the n-word several times and saying she wants to kill black people,
The video begins with the woman, identified as Patton, jumping up and down at the entrance of the CVS and yelling, “I hate n*ggers.” When the woman filming says Patton “is on drugs or something,” Patton replies, “no I just hate n*ggers.”
Patton can be heard saying, “f*** you n*ggers,” as a man walks by and tells her, “come on lady, take a break.” Patton then yells again, “I hate n*ggers.”
As the woman filming tells her they are calling the police, Patton yells, “I would kill a n*gger but the law says I can’t kill the n*ggers. If the law didn’t say I couldn’t kill the n*ggers they’d all be dead!”
Patton then walks to her car and points out her license plate number on her Honda Element SUV to the woman who is filming and then chants n*gger six times before getting into her car as the video ends.
Patton is a 49-year-old Los Angeles resident who works in the TV and movie industry as a costume designer, wardrobe assistant, costumer and in various other film crew roles.

The video can be viewed at this download link: http://whgbetc.com/nigs.mp4

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back