Black Spirituality Religion : White Supremists rob and exploit Kemet and her symbols

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
First of all NUT and the ANKH, and no other Kemetic symbols have anything to do with Satanism or the devil all though Goths Satinists and demonologist claim it as thier own

I have enough respect for the intelligence of the readers here to assume that folks are well aware that Whites had tried for centuries to claim Kemet as being White,
and folks like Cheik Anta Diop, Iban Van Sertima, John Jackson, Dr John henrik Clarke, the great Dr Benjamin Jochannon, Ashwa Kweisi, and Dr leonard jeffries have battled along struggle to wrestle Classic African Cvilization from White Supremists

RA UN NEFER AMEN HAD WARNED THE BLACK COMMUNITY ABOUT THE THEFT AND PALGIARISM BY WHITE SURPEMISTS

Aleister Crowley, called by the OSS agent 666
had sex with his wife in the kings chamber, like a white man making his mark on our heritage

aleister-crowley.jpg

his teacher McGregor Mathers of the Golden Dawn
Samuel10.jpg

the Freemason's Sphinx with a white head
masonic_sphinx_male_.jpg

An Oklahoma lodge Interior
Egyptian%20Theater%20Masonic%20Temple%20Guthrie%20May%202005%20001.jpg

remeber many top lodges still bar Blacks entrance, regardless of degree

all-seeing%2Beye.jpg

That's why I only belong to the team of me, Team Blackbird. My cult is TUHWI PUHA, Blackbirdism. Nothing more or nothing less.
Yeah but brother that is your culture, and at least you are sincere.

Some folks are just pimpin arts practices, rituals and works so they can hit the lottery and dont give a darn about the community

That kind of mindset is neither First American nor is it African, but instead the mindset of the opressor and the servants of the opressor

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back