Black People : White Supremists Feared the Power of the Black Vote Back then/ Still do Now and seek to Supress it

Does the Black vote really has that much power?

I say there is more power in learning what your rights are, exercising, and ultimately defending them.

There is more power for Nubians in economics than in politics in my opinion. The politics can come later after a secure economic foothold.

I say there is more power in learning what your rights are, exercising, and ultimately defending them.

There is more power for Nubians in economics than in politics. The politics can come later after a secure economic foothold.
No arguemetn with that brother in fact El Hajj Malik Shabbaz stated back in the 60s that in terms of polititcs we should have had a 10 billion dollar lobbying concern in Washington,
to buy politicians just like every one else,

but this is in rebuttal to those who harp the republican rhetoric of IDs needed for voting due to vote fraud

No arguemetn with that brother in fact El Hajj Malik Shabbaz stated back in the 60s that in terms of polititcs we should have had a 10 billion dollar lobbying concern in Washington,
to buy politicians just like every one else,

but this is in rebuttal to those who harp the republican rhetoric of IDs needed for voting due to vote fraud

Given your thread, I must reconsider the power of the vote and the Nubian vote in particular. Republicans do attempt to suppress it as much as possible.

There is more power for Nubians in economics than in politics in my opinion. The politics can come later after a secure economic foothold.
I agree, since we don't really have any control in politics, but if we can be economically disciplined and control the flow of money within our community we could be a very powerful group. We dominate many aspects of this society that generate a lot of money like sports and entertainment, and a new wave of Black business owners, if we can dictate where and how we spend our money rather than where we are told to spend it, the community would be stronger.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back