Black People : White Supremists Feared the Power of the Black Vote Back then/ Still do Now and seek to Supress it

I can agree that legitimacy and sovereignty are incorporeal.

Who are the people? The general populous?

The general populous is not "the People" styled within the U.S. Constitution. Do you agree with me on this point?

Agreed
There are Supreme Court cases supporting the assertion above.

Sovereignty can run on might and awfully long time.
Just look at the Roman Empire and the Kingdom of England.

Do you agree that sovereignty and legitimacy are legal terms and not common vulgar terms?

I do like the Sun Tzu reference. Governments have a distinct martial character. This is reflected through their private armies whether militaries, militias, or police departments.

Yes, and do you recall exactly how Rome met its demise?? The same way That America and England will just watch unfortunately it wont be long if we continue to ignore the constitution and allow anti-american politicians continue to whore around with Globalists and banksters. Our laws dont mean anything to them hince this quote from Rothschild

'Give me control over a nations currency and I care not who makes its laws'

Its nice to study law, (I did in undergrad I also majored in Poli Sci and minored in black history)but none of that means anything when you have people in control that made them for you to follow and them to break.

Back to the voting issue which ties greatly into this clip from Michael Moore's: Capitalism A love Story
and back to my original point. The vote is the only thing that supposedly in general can be the power of the people (outside of Revolution ofcourse) which can (allegedly) demand equal sharing and having a say in what goes on...well Michael Moore did it best so here it is

[quote="Each1teach1, post: 706485"
Back to the voting issue which ties greatly into this clip from Michael Moore's: Capitalism A love Story
and back to my original point. The vote is the only thing that supposedly in general can be the power of the people (outside of Revolution ofcourse) which can (allegedly) demand equal sharing and having a say in what goes on...well Michael Moore did it best so here it is

For your vote to matter the people whom you are voting for would have to actually represent you. Though in our government the politicians mostly represent the special interests. Black folks have been voting for years now? How have that helped us grow as a community?

Thank you Black King you bring me right into my next point...It doesnt even matter that we (and when I say we I mean all Americans) have 99% of the voting power because so much money is filtered into special interests. 99% of the politicians are corrupted and the other 1% have potential to be bought. Now all Americans will have the opportunity to experience (economically) what black people have in this country for 200 years...

Yes, and do you recall exactly how Rome met its demise??

Yes I do .... after 2000 years of rule!
Awfully long time to run on might, don't you agree?

It is not all might though. There was cooperation amongst its private members along with adjusting to various emergencies over that time.

Each1teach1 said:
The same way That America and England will just watch unfortunately it wont be long if we continue to ignore the constitution and allow anti-american politicians continue to whore around with Globalists and banksters.

The Constitution is not what its cracked up to be ....

England is still ticking. Not quite as empire-like as they once were.

The US has been involved with "globalists" since before its inception and during with such entities as Lords of Trade and Foreign Plantations, the Bank of North America, First Bank of the United States, and the Second Bank of the United States.

Let us also recall one of the primary reasons the federation was formed: to transfer the war debts of the States to the government of the United States being the funds for fighting the Revolution came from France and other European countries.

Each1teach1 said:
Our laws dont mean anything to them hince this quote from Rothschild

'Give me control over a nations currency and I care not who makes its laws'

Banks don't have any arms. That's where government comes in as a partner.
Banks use contracts and the courts to their great advantage.

Each1teach1 said:
Its nice to study law, (I did in undergrad I also majored in Poli Sci and minored in black history)but none of that means anything when you have people in control that made them for you to follow and them to break.

There is truth in what you state. I can concur.

On the other hand due to personal experience, when one starts applying what one learns about law, it is amazing the results one can achieve.

You do bring up a great point: law is will. Will of the political power holder.

A War of Voting: Could Redistricting and Voting Law Changes Help Republicans Win in 2012?Share A new report by the Brennan Center for Justice warns changes to voting laws could strip the voting rights of more than 5 million people — a higher number than the margin of victory in two of the last three presidential elections. Its findings reveal some 3.2 million people in Kansas, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin do not have the state identification they will now need to vote. Others will be kept from the voting booth by tougher restrictions for convicted prisoners and laws requiring proof of U.S. citizenship. In 2012, states that have cracked down on voting rights will account for 63 percent of the 270 Electoral College votes needed for a presidential victory. http://www.democracynow.org/2011/10/4/a_war_of_voting_could_redistricting

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back