Black People : White Supremacy

Are we living under a worldwide system of white supremacy?

• Total voters
In reference to Destee and Soulja:

Soulja posed a very good question: where is the most important battlefront of white supremacy, that can be easily won by black people?

Me being whole-heartedly specializing in Education and the younger crowd, I feel as if building our own institutions will be the easiest. Think about it - our own community get-togethers, watch TV together, play games together, educate one another on what we know to those who don't know, feed each other, give each other clothing (since blacks buy as much clothing as anyone else), have poetry nights, bible study nights, sistah-on-sistah and brotha-on-brotha fellowships; we could all (with the help of our "leaders") invest in this one community-sized institution, and incorporate everything spoken of.

Lord knows we have a long way to go. I am speaking of simple things. This is much easier than trying to build a sound economy; in order to do that, we need to make jobs.

I contribute toward what I will be doing every single day. I just understand that some things take time; especially when you put it in God's hands. I trust Him, because he has always come through for me.

CD

Yes there is White Supremecy
I feel Brother Cedric on some but not all
Strong leaders in my mind that we once had
Yes we do have Brothers that are willing to take control
Take the helm of the Black Community
Yet from them and what I have seen I personally
Would like to search for other Black Leaders
So to answer the question I think we need better leaders
A stronger focus & some self determination
We can change the world if we want too...Believe That!!!

Thanks sister Destee. I agree with you. Infact we are saying the same thing. I openly admit to white supremacy because it does exist. Didnt you watch the apprentice and the backlash that followed the Black winner? To sweep it under the carpet is what will sustain it. Unlike the new "breed" of black "leaders" who feel the need to negotiate with poor whites to destroy white supremacy, I would rather beg to differ. Black people control the largest human and mineral resources on the planet. We have a potential a global population of 1.3 billion by 2050. We have been blinded by divide and conquer even within America itself. Until we realize our potential power, we will not understand the reason why white supremacy is on the rise. Bringing up abstract notions of fighting white supremacy by "mind" and Pschology will not bring food to the table of the average black person. Such abstract notions should be restricted to leisurely poetry discussions.

The fact is white supremacy means they are controlling resources (human, mineral, oil) that is not even in their native European origin. They do it by wars, by corrupting non-european leaders, and by ruthless racial discrimination in America. Untill we can make what is ours (human capital, mineral resources) work for ourselves, there will always be white supremacy. The question is where is the first battlefront for this "take back" of what is ours?

The Mythology That Kills

Family, I need to share this article with you. Tell me what you think and what can we do to combat “the mythology that kills”.

The Mythology That Kills by Llaila O Afrika

The “mytholgy that kills” includes the unfounded imagery/false idea that White supremacy can be changed by Afrikans and that Whites want to stop being White/Racists. It seems impossible to reverse these anti-Afrikan myths, and Afrikans that hold onto them are serving Whites just the same as drug addiction, genofratricide, junk food diets and Afropeans/Negroes serve(d) White supremacy.

Afrikan people are infected by mythology. More Afrikans suffer and die from myths, directly and indirectly, than can be estimated. The belief in mythology causes Afrikans to die because they have proclaimed themselves to have the duty of saving the White supremacists. Afrikans take energy that could be used for their children, family, and community and give that energy to saving White people. They believe their Afrikan intelligence, spirituality and actions can save Whites from White supremacy. Some Afrikans believe that protest, politics, joining or working for Caucasian government/businesses/religion, getting special programs or laws “changed”, and/or working “within” the system will save Whites from White supremacy. This is a waste of Afrikan energy and drains the world Afrikan community of human resources. White supremacy is a spiritual, mental and physical illness. It requires treatment from a practitioner that does not and will not exist-a sane, non-racist, Caucasian therapist.

Afrikans, in their political, social and religious attempts to rid Whites of White supremacy have become co-dependents. Co-dependency is typical of the thinking and behavior of the partners of addicts. If she/he does not put her/him out to the house or into therapy, then every action she/he takes in the relationship keeps the addict an addict. In her/his attempts to save the addict and the relationship, she/he becomes mentally ill and develops a behavior disorder. Every action an Afrikan takes to save Whites from White Supremacy is perverted. In the Afrikan/European co-dependent relationship, even anti-White supremacy actions are used as fuel to energize White supremacy. In fact, these actions are institutionalized to support White supremacy. There are many examples of this.

When Black television audiences demanded more Black shows, it was anticipated that these shows would provide a better understanding of racial issues and relevant ideas about our culture and struggle. The Caucasian-owned television media responded by putting on shows that degraded and insulted us by projecting Blacks as clowns who are irresponsible, immoral, hypersexed, without ethics, spirituality or anything of value (i.e. Martin Lawrence, Wayan Brothers, Def Comedy Jam, Steve Erkel, Fresh Prince, etc.)

Television shows serve to maintain White supremacy. In other words, they maintain the master/slave relationship. The shows are sponsored by Caucasian companied, which make huge economic profits. The Afrikan belief in the mythology is reinforced, thereby, and the White supremacists get paid for being White supremacists. Co-dependency causes Afrikans to believe in the myth that change in Caucasian behavior is possible.

Many Afrikans are unaware that White supremacy has temporary periods of ‘non-racism’ while modifying the racist behavior and then continues in another form. It is a characteristic of the White supremacists disease process to temporarily alter behavior, make situational adjustments, and then substitute another form of White supremacy.

In 1965, Caucasians created the U.S. Elementary and Secondary Education Act, which established the $40 billion-a-year business, called “Special Education”. This increased the number of psychologists from 3,000 to over 20,000 by 1993. The psychologists, teachers and counselors started teaching lifestyle choice- sexual preference/homosexuality-which is basically immoral and unethical behavior. According to the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the purpose of psychology is to bend and alter the culture of children and adults. Along with the increase of “lifestyle choice” indoctrination has been an increase in drug abuse, arrest, gang violence, sexual diseases, abortion, a 220% increase in suicides and 100% increase in illiteracy.

Only 1 out of 10 “Special Education” students graduate from high school. Special Education makes Afrikan children’s reaction to oppression, White supremacy, poverty, television shows, slavery, trauma, junk food, prescription tranquilizers and narcotics (Ritalin) a medical problem instead of a White supremacy problem. Despite ample historical evidence that demonstrates the racist mental illness and violent nature of Caucasians, Afrikans continue to believe in and serve anti-Afrikan mythology. The end result of serving these myths is the continued destruction of Black civilization.

If Afrikans keep walking with their eyes looking only upward for spirituality, they will stumble out of their own culture and be swallowed up by anti-Afrikan non-culture. We, the living Afrikans, have not been living within our culture because we are the victims of many anti-Afrikan myths. We must combine our knowledge of the past and present to destroy these myths and uplift Africanity to higher heights. The mythology that kills should not be permitted to claim another Afrikan victim.

Unknown_Soulja said:
Bringing up abstract notions of fighting white supremacy by "mind" and Pschology will not bring food to the table of the average black person. Such abstract notions should be restricted to leisurely poetry discussions.

Doesn't just about everything begin with using the MIND in the first place? It does not just take a MIND to bring food to the table, but it takes a SOUND MIND to bring the right food to the table! So be that as it may, I believe when we use our MINDS, we can overcome white supremacy; it begins with the thought process. After all, don't we THINK about overcoming white supremacy before we overcome it?

Also, I come to think of something:

How did Marcus Garvey's UNIA and the Nation of Islam build a consensus WITHOUT white supremacy controlling them? What did it take?

By the way Tantrum, when I mention "leaders," I put it in quotations for a reason. I am trying to decipher the difference between "Black Leaders" and "Leading Blacks." According to Rev. Al Sharpton, a "leader," he says that "Black Leaders" are the ones who represent our communities. Whether they are or are not our leaders, the bottom line is we need to network/communicate with them.

CD

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back