Black People : White Supremacy

Are we living under a worldwide system of white supremacy?

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

We've been listening to Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr., and Dr. Francis Cress Welsing in our voice video chat over the weekend. Much thanks to Counter-Racist Radio, for making these recordings available to us all. It is a result of listening to them, that has prompted this thread / question.

Do you believe we are currently living under a worldwide system of white supremacy?

Please vote in the poll above.

If your answer is yes, how do we overcome this? Please post below.

If your answer is no, how do you explain what's going on in the world today? Please post below.

I'm looking forward to a great discussion.

Thanks in advance Family.

:heart:

Destee

We overcome this by getting to our "leaders" and letting them know that enough is enough. After all, while they are traveling, we are going to have community meetings, gatherings, and embracing.

I say that we are, because the final decision to keep something going or stop it lies in the hands of white supremacy.

CD

Cedric Denson said:
We overcome this by getting to our "leaders" and letting them know that enough is enough. After all, while they are traveling, we are going to have community meetings, gatherings, and embracing.

I say that we are, because the final decision to keep something going or stop it lies in the hands of white supremacy.

CD

Brother Cedric ... hi there ... :wave:

You say that we are (please vote above), and it is up to them whether it stops or keeps going?

If this is true, what can our "leaders" do?

I voted yes in the poll, because the evidence is so overwhelming, though it hurt my heart to cast that vote! :cry:

After listening to Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr., and Dr. Francis Cress Welsing over the weekend, one can hardly come away with much else. Having to admit such a thing is terrible. Okay, now that i've very reluctantly admitted this, what do we do?

How do we get out of this mess people?!!

They are the minority in the world, yet they control the majority!

What we gotta do?!! ... or is it gonna be this way till they get tired?!

Destee

First ask yourself Destee, where is the most important battlefront of white supremacy, that can be easily won by black people? In otherwords, where on this planet do we have a place where blacks and whites struggle for resources, yet blacks have the potential of true control of the resources in that area. When you can answer the question, then we can discuss how to get ourselves out of this mess.

Unknown_Soulja said:
First ask yourself Destee, where is the most important battlefront of white supremacy, that can be easily won by black people? In otherwords, where on this planet do we have a place where blacks and whites struggle for resources, yet blacks have the potential of true control of the resources in that area. When you can answer the question, then we can discuss how to get ourselves out of this mess.

Brother Unknown Soulja ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I'm so glad you've joined us and decided to take part in the discussions. But Brother, please, this is not the time for guessing games. I am quite disheartened at even having to admit such a thing as the poll above asks. If you have some answers for us, or ways that we can get out of this mess ... please share them, as this has gone on long enough.

I was just talking to Brother Son of RA in voice video chat, and he said that the battle is in our minds, it is psychological. That is the battlefront we must win on. Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr., says that there is no where in the world, that a Black person can go, and not be under the rule of white supremacy.

Now, in an attempt to answer your question, i suppose you mean Africa? But even you admitted that currently, all we have is potential, and we must first win something. Which brings us back to right now, we have the potential wherever we reside, to win something, yet we're failing to do that. We've won nothing, we control nothing, yet we're the first (original) people, and the majority of people in the world. Their own scientists admit that they are a genetic mutation!

I tend to think like Brother Son of RA ... the most important battlefield is in our minds.

We must win there first. Undo what they've done to our thinking. But many of us aren't willing to even admit this problem exists.

Brother Unknown Soulja ... how do we get out of this mess?

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back