Black People : White Supremacy Pulling Crap, they would not Dare of Back in the Days of Black Movements

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Lets be honest, we no longer have National viable Black organizations,
no new young National Black leadership , as we face a rebooted and upgraded White Supremacy

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I think it was Brother James if not in this very thread then else where said.........
'be the change you want'.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
I think it was Brother James if not in this very thread then else where said.........
'be the change you want'.
you challenging me personally?? I ben active in the community and worked with every known leader , since the late 80s in NYC , what were you doing since the late 80s??

And I know this kind of thing as well was not going on in the 60s , 70s or 80s when we had real Black leadership and real National Black organization and Community Love in each state https://newsone.com/3849067/man-probation-illegally-voting-crystal-mason/?fbclid=IwAR2xre2V_PJXY7feBgGQM9QVF17p2QeXDN1wdjYEUsxbwoLybbKPN4EOPeU

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
you challenging me personally?? I ben active in the community and worked with every known leader , since the late 80s in NYC , what were you doing since the late 80s??

And I know this kind of thing as well was not going on in the 60s , 70s or 80s when we had real Black leadership and real National Black organization and Community Love in each state https://newsone.com/3849067/man-probation-illegally-voting-crystal-mason/?fbclid=IwAR2xre2V_PJXY7feBgGQM9QVF17p2QeXDN1wdjYEUsxbwoLybbKPN4EOPeU
Actually Brother Ndugu "I am challenging you personally". Let us see just how many on the the "short list" of Black leadership in NYC you really interacted with. Not some nickel and dime self promoting horn tooters, street corner noise makers, frauds and BS artist but real Black leaders that have the juice to actually make a difference.

Short list: Feel free to add to it according to your personal experience.

1. Louis Farrakhan

2. Shirley Chisholm

3. Benjamin Ward

4. Felicia Richards

5. Tonya Boyd

6. Kevin Young

7. Rev. Al Sharpton

8. Anthony Harmon

9. Hazel Dukes

10. Arva Rice

11. Jason Clark

12. Warren Williams

13. Tim McChristian

14. Matthew Okebiyi

15. Lakesha Miller

16. Eric Adams

17. Jumaane Williams

18. Hakeem Jeffries

Thanks in advance and GOD Bless.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
take the US senate in 2020.

View attachment 14850
thats the point aint no one Collectively fighting, White Supremacy anymore!
Politicians are influenced to act by grassroots leaders and organizations!
They pare public servants not leaders! a computer wont work unless you turn it on!

You see anyone to add to this pic, 2019, to influence anyone running in the senate or there in congress now ??

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: