Black People : White Supremacy is here forever?

n2deepthings06 said:
Does anyone consider the extent in which the black collective supports the so-called "white supremacy"?[/FONT

from my poem black power - yeah right

We’ve become incarcerated by our own beliefs
Polluted minds
So we follow like sheep
Our blindness
Energizes the new world order
Babylon's daughter
We worship those who slaughter
Nothing new about ill gotten elections in the state of Florida
Whether it's Reagan, Bush or Carter
The genocide continues unabated
So simply stated
What appears to be ill fated
Is well organized and orchestrated
Trust me it's not that complicated
Our own self hatred
Has handed good plated
The future of the next generation
To a new round of plantations
And I put this on my grandmother
It's going to take a lot more than reparations
To revise the remnants of the Nubian nation
Not when 12 year olds lacking father figures
Resort to pulling triggers
So one must now consider
The generational mentality of a slave
Seduced by a theology rooted in Caucasus caves
Hoping like Pac for better dayz
But it is a spiritual path from which we have strayed
Yet we continue to engage
In long winded political discussions,
As some of us still trust them....

Great poem!!! You are right we are not to become incarcerated by our own beliefs. The problem is that, we don't think that this is a war, instead of speaking the truth we tend to snore. To progress as a people then we must be sure that everyone is awake to some degree ready to move so we can MOVE with direction and purpose. Which is why i had to ask the question as to how long will we be subjected to white supremacy. Because like Bro.Steve Cokely says "White Supremacy is like a cancer, If you don't kill it then it will kill you!!!

will-he-write said:
Great poem!!! You are right we are not to become incarcerated by our own beliefs. The problem is that, we don't think that this is a war, instead of speaking the truth we tend to snore. To progress as a people then we must be sure that everyone is awake to some degree ready to move so we can MOVE with direction and purpose. Which is why i had to ask the question as to how long will we be subjected to white supremacy. Because like Bro.Steve Cokely says "White Supremacy is like a cancer, If you don't kill it then it will kill you!!!

Honestly I'm finally starting to understand where AnAfrikan is coming from. He's saying the term "white supremacy" is itself a joke.

In some respects, I agree. There is no white supremacy.

There is no such thing as a "white" person other than in our minds, let alone a white person who is inherently "supreme" over anyone else.

One clever group of people has so thoroughly indoctrinated us on the myth of their invincibility that even the most enlightened among us give them homage by declaring ourselves victims of "white supremacy."

This group of people, calling themselves "whites", has systematically configured the world to their benefit.

Other groups including asians, indians, etc, are starting to counter.

The systems these so-called whites put in place have been effective, but they have holes, and they are leaking.

Moreso than needing to kill white supremacy, which is just a made up construct, we could give birth to our own strategies and figure out how to make the necessary sacrifices to enforce our own will.

"White supremacy" requires us to accept its existence for it to exist at all.

The thread title question could be, "Will the cultural systems put in place by europeans outpace Black/Afrikan cultural systems forever?"

I've been saying this for years--that there is no such thing as "white" supremacy. There is no such thing as "white" people. This is just a lie and an ILLUSION tht blacks and others BELIEVE to be true, and it is blacks and others who feed the ILLUSION and keep it alive and well.

The power of "white supremacy" is in the ILLUSION, itself and the number of people who are convinced that it is real. It is merely smoke and mirrors. It only exists to the extent that so many of us SEEM to need for it to exist. (smh) Judging from the way so many Black people talk about "white" people, I've noticed for years that so many Black people seem to believe that white people are gods and goddesses--on another plane! These so-called "white" people ARE different than some of us, in some respects due to their socialization, as are Asians and other groups, but they are mere human beings--just like the rest of us.

but

Riada said:
I've been saying this for years--that there is no such thing as "white" supremacy. There is no such thing as "white" people. This is just a lie and an ILLUSION tht blacks and others BELIEVE to be true, and it is blacks and others who feed the ILLUSION and keep it alive and well.

The power of "white supremacy" is in the ILLUSION, itself and the number of people who are convinced that it is real. It is merely smoke and mirrors. It only exists to the extent that so many of us SEEM to need for it to exist. (smh) Judging from the way so many Black people talk about "white" people, I've noticed for years that so many Black people seem to believe that white people are gods and goddesses--on another plane! These so-called "white" people ARE different than some of us, in some respects due to their socialization, as are Asians and other groups, but they are mere human beings--just like the rest of us.

do you agree there is "some" sort of supremacy?

if not just based on the federal reserve notes you spend daily?

Da Street So'ja said:
do you agree there is "some" sort of supremacy?

if not just based on the federal reserve notes you spend daily?

For lack of any better term, I'm using the term "Black" here. No, I don't believe that any GROUP of human beings is generally "supreme" based on surface characteristics, except in certain circumstances. For ex. I would say that "in general," taller people are generally better or more "supreme" at basketball than shorter people.

What we're seeing is largely LEARNED behavior. Black people, as a group, have simply NOT YET LEARNED (in the modern world) how to assert our talents, skills, abilitilities, etc. This has nothing to do with anything ingrained as the term "white supremacy" connotes. We are ALL human beings and totally the same. Generally speaking, natural skill, talents, abilities are randomly distributed among all the peoples of the world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back