Black People : White Supremacy is here forever?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by will-he-write, Mar 5, 2007.

1. will-he-write

will-he-write Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27
    Is white supremacy going to last forever? It is a question worth noting in light of it's strangle hold that it has had on the original people of this planet. Is it because we ignore it so that gives it leverage? Is it because we are afraid of the white man that we don't fight his doctrine of white supremacy? Or is it because we really believe that white supremacy has saved us as a people? I personally see it as the first two options. It has and still is killing us as a people. And until we address it within each other as individuals and collectively then it will be here forever and our condition will only get worst. Because the ultimate goal of white supremacy is to rid the planet of everything that is NOT WHITE!!!! Especially YOU!!!!

2. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    London bridges is falling down

I've heard it said that ALL Kingdoms must Fall....
    this one will as well...
    I also heard someone say "Humpty Dumpty was PUSHED" (Creator's College)
    I sense IF We continue to ignore it..it will just take that much longer to fall...yet fall it will
    and
    Yes...I think many ARE Afraid to confront that Mothership of white supremacy....still.."the bigger they are, the harder they fall"
    I just want to get out the way so it does not fall on me
    one more thing...
    I dont' see that they CAN get rid of something they did not Create
    They are NOT the owner and rulers of my Spirit..so ...they can't get rid of it..
    just more of they illusions..they confusion about their "power" they fight to make folk think they have:explode:

Thanks for sharing and allowing me to share

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    (could have phrased that question better ... or are you making a statement?)

stop calling on the name. don't keep giving it the credibility of capitalizing it ... unless "you" believe that it should be a "proper noun" .. thereby validating it.

find something else to "believe in", such as YOU. ... unless that defines you ...

"flip the script"; everything they say is backwards: they are the sub-humans. evidence? lack of reverence for Life; having to ask what Life is; not recognizing the sanctity of Life; ability/willingness to destroy Life; not acclimatized to this environment; needing artificial supports [man-made chemicals] to survive in this environment that created them/us; ability to foul their/our nest; depredations against their own children; belief in "shortage of resources" when resources, obviously, renew every season; lack of understanding of Balance/Hozho/YingYang/Rhythm; out of touch with Nature (which makes as much sense as being out of touch with one's hair or heart) ...

are you going to continue to accept that it exists? supreme lunacy!

your choice.

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    NOTHING

I REPEAT NOTHING LASTS FOREVER

as long as there as human beings

oppression will thrive

is the human way

so i don't care who is in charge

some people will ALWAYS be downtrodden because of it

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DELETED BY AUTHOR

6. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27
  7. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27
    Thanks for the english lesson, however this post is to place focus on the very real practice of the doctrine called white supremacy. It is the plan of the enemy!! It is so effective that when attacked it doesn't have to defend itself, because there will always be someone that will raise up and defend it without being asked to do so!! See Carter G. Woodson's book "The Miseducation of the Negro." Perhaps an Afrikan will attack another Afrikan not on the point of its existence but on some ole' diversionary crap like "white people's tongue!" Indirectly saying to validate your question you must speak "proper english." I CAINST UNDASTAND YOU LEST YOU TALKIN LIKE MASSA!!!! Well i can say this...if you understood the question well enough to respond then you knew what i was talking about. They're not just after me they're after US!!!! White supremacy has no love for you....but i do!!!! Which is why you must understand that black people should never interfere with an attack on the enemy or the exposure of the enemy's PLAN!!! Thank you for your response!!!!

8. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    you are correct; my bad - i should not have included the "questions" concerning the way the thread title was phrased or capitalized.

i should have focussed much more on the concept that Knowing the Truth and Strengths of One's Self allows one to Know the invalidity of this mess that some folks seem to be sure is so much stronger than we are/can be.

perhaps i should have also suggested that more energy be directed at efforts to "counter" the mess by encouraging/enhancing individual InnerStrengths and InnerSpirituality that grow into collective InnerStrengths such that we come up with "skyscrapers" that have no need of this "apparently" "cast in concrete" supremelunacy foundation.

with all that love for me, please consider coming with some sort of counter to the supremelunacy instead of reminding me of it; i'm truly hoping to come to this space that Honored Sister Destee created for us to step away from the idiocity that i live with every time i step outside my door into this crackerbarrel called washington state! (it's to the point where i don't look these folks in the eye anymore because every time i do, without my saying or doing anything, they are ready to make something up to call the police on me because they can see/feel that i ain't taking the mess and that i WILL call them on it straight up, real hard and that they WILL fully understand and FEEL the point that i am making.)

oh, and should i apologize for making use of what i managed to pull out and save for my usage of this mis/dis/uneducational system? should i not make use of those skills that i have obtained? is there some other "tongue" that i should be using? yet another reason for being so alone: both sides give me static for the way that i speak! i'm really getting sick of being a Tribe of One! it's lonely!

and i will interfere when that interference might just interject the notion that there are other things that are much more important than reiterating things long known. when do we move on to something that includes growth rather than dwelling on that which denies growth?

9. n2deepthings06

n2deepthings06 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone consider the extent in which the black collective supports the so-called "white supremacy"?[/FONT

from my poem black power - yeah right

We’ve become incarcerated by our own beliefs
    Polluted minds
    So we follow like sheep
    Our blindness
    Energizes the new world order
    Babylon's daughter
    We worship those who slaughter
    Nothing new about ill gotten elections in the state of Florida
    Whether it's Reagan, Bush or Carter
    The genocide continues unabated
    So simply stated
    What appears to be ill fated
    Is well organized and orchestrated
    Trust me it's not that complicated
    Our own self hatred
    Has handed good plated
    The future of the next generation
    To a new round of plantations
    And I put this on my grandmother
    It's going to take a lot more than reparations
    To revise the remnants of the Nubian nation
    Not when 12 year olds lacking father figures
    Resort to pulling triggers
    So one must now consider
    The generational mentality of a slave
    Seduced by a theology rooted in Caucasus caves
    Hoping like Pac for better dayz
    But it is a spiritual path from which we have strayed
    Yet we continue to engage
    In long winded political discussions,
    As some of us still trust them....

10. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27

First of all i admire your humility!!!! Afrikan there is no conflict between us. I do not find your expession offensive at all!!! However at the same time, we must know that black poeple have become a divided people in many ways due to white supremacy. Language, money, european education, afrikan centered education, white law etc. has been skillfully used to keep us divided. The formula for black genocide is 1Afrikan x 1Negro=black genocide. I would hope we are both Afrikans striving for the same goal (liberation) and neither one of us seems to be a negro. So the Anti-Afrikan itinerary of genocide has no place here!!!! We are family and we will prevail, for as long as we never forget that.....we are family!!!
    As for solutions Malcolm X was quoted as saying "Of all of our studies history is best qualified to reward all research(Malcolm X on Afro-American History)." We must sit at the feet of history and our historians and absorb as much as we can. We need to not only read the books we have to BECOME THE BOOKS!!!! The time is here where books and libraries are to soon become obsolete!! With that history we must note what worked and what did not work. That would probably be a good start for some people.