Black Entertainment : White Supremacy hard at work to destroy Malcolm X Legacy, with the Propaganda series "Godfather of Harlem"

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
A TV series , that shows Bumpy Johnson, conning Malcolm X into helping him take over , drug trade areas , of Harlem from the Cosa Nostra??
Other then a Colonized Gentrifed Harlem, and the oligarchy that seeks to continue to colonize Harlem, with the privatization of public housing projects...Nationa White Supremacy profits big time , by pushing this garbage to a generation, unaware of those , who are now passed on , who actually knew both Bumpy Johnson and Malcolm X! Now that Herman Ferguson , formerly of the OAAU and then Republic of New Africa , as well as Malcolm's bodygaurd ; after he left the NOI ; Kenyatta , have passed on as well as Bumpy Johnson's widow, there is hardly anyone alive to refute the falacies and propaganda lies this series pushes as "Blac History "
For one Bumpy Johnson was a Numbers man , number 2 why lie that it was Johnson who influenced Malcolm to join the NOI?? When it is clear in his autobiography, how nd when he joined ! 3 Why lie about who connected Malcolm to Rev Adam Clayton Powell, aftr demonizing Powell as being a poltical opportunist??
I dont think the daughters of Malcolm or Bumpy Johnson, desire anymore focus , after the assassinations of their father mother and nephew !
19-40-5224-1014x570.jpg

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
A TV series , that shows Bumpy Johnson, conning Malcolm X into helping him take over , drug trade areas , of Harlem from the Cosa Nostra??
Other then a Colonized Gentrifed Harlem, and the oligarchy that seeks to continue to colonize Harlem, with the privatization of public housing projects...Nationa White Supremacy profits big time , by pushing this garbage to a generation, unaware of those , who are now passed on , who actually knew both Bumpy Johnson and Malcolm X! Now that Herman Ferguson , formerly of the OAAU and then Republic of New Africa , as well as Malcolm's bodygaurd ; after he left the NOI ; Kenyatta , have passed on as well as Bumpy Johnson's widow, there is hardly anyone alive to refute the falacies and propaganda lies this series pushes as "Blac History "
For one Bumpy Johnson was a Numbers man , number 2 why lie that it was Johnson who influenced Malcolm to join the NOI?? When it is clear in his autobiography, how nd when he joined ! 3 Why lie about who connected Malcolm to Rev Adam Clayton Powell, aftr demonizing Powell as being a poltical opportunist??
I dont think the daughters of Malcolm or Bumpy Johnson, desire anymore focus , after the assassinations of their father mother and nephew !View attachment 18042
You make extremely valid/profound points IMHO. This is ALL a virtual psy-op, on levels few can truly appreciate.

Peace and Power.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
You make extremely valid/profound points IMHO. This is ALL a virtual psy-op, on levels few can truly appreciate.

Peace and Power.
Yes sir , White Supremacy , has been having a field, day now that we have slept alomost into a coma in the past five years !
They have been on a roll , to condition the entire family , through , Propaganda movies , cause they assume , that most will not read through the madness!

I had to retrospect, the Climatic action scene in the "Avengers "Infinity Wars "

A Blond Haired Blue Eyed god comes out the sky (along with a Coon, no less) to save Africa , from devestation??????????????
hqdefault (3).jpg

They had the Brother that played Dr KIng , do a African , Steppin Fetichit??

download.jpg

"Did you know , that Myopic , "If Beale Street Could Talk " was made by Brad Pitt? and wrtten By Baldwin , whie he had not been in Harlem for over 6 years, and intentionally leaves out the entire Nation of Gods and Earths Street Culture , that had Black folks , full of pride and hope , in the 70s and not down in the mouth , as the movie implies ! Baldwin all though a good friend of Malcolm, and even spoken to by the Messenger , due to his Itnellect , was of the sad opinion that the Black Consciousness of the NOI and NOGE was no dif , then White Supremacy and labeled it Black Supremacy in "The Fire Next Time "
bealestreetmainimage.jpg

The timing of this Propaganda attack on Harlem, is a serious and Domino dropping , strategy !
As Drug killings and gang wars have returned ,

, House Negros are more then happy to serve , Massa, with
1 Godfather of Harlem.. 2 Will Smith's "The Council" a movie he is producing and will star in as Nicky Barnes , and 3 the remake of "New Jack City "

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
it is a ploy to justify the gentrification of Harlem.....
When there is an abandoned building , it become full of rats and NYC is abandoned of any Grassroots , organizations or Local Black leaders , or even millionaires like Queen Latifah , to build low income housing , for the community !
Yes sir they are pouring fuel on a fire that has been going for a minute , cause now they see that in NYC , the Black community , like most cities , has not united to say what they want, so the Colonizers are Doing what they want
8a63346056a424a5ca89510f7bd17645-bushwick-brooklyn-pavement.jpg

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
the Black community , like most cities , has not united
you make it seem as though the black community is somehow lacking.

you ignore the fact that there is an all out war on the black community.

you need to factor that into your rhetoric.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.