Black People Politics : White Supremacy; Exploring the Contours of Race and Power in America

Who were you refering to bruh?

Your oftentimes scatterbrain take on what you're only guessing motivates my own comments, up to and including you paying so little attention, i. e., since I was and I am no camp follower of Minister Farrakan and his take on black nationalism, etc., does indeed kinda sorta confirm my best guess and my worst fears...

So, nothing else to do in you spare time, or forced retirement, 'old friend'?

Amusing you're use a alarm clock as a personal logo, though your time has been up, and for awhile now...

Yes the other fella is a many times banned infiltrator, and long before he also started scamming this website's forums, etc.

Your scatterbrain take on what you're only guessing motivates my takes, up to and including you paying so little attention, i. e., since I was and I am no camp follower of Minister Farrakan and his take on black nationalism, etc., does indeed kinda sorta confirm my best guess and my worst fears...

So, nothing else to do in you spare time, or forced retirement, 'old friend'?

Amusing you're use a alarm clock as a personal logo, though your time has been up, and for awhile now...

Yes the other fella is a many times banned infiltrator, and long before he also started scamming this website's forums, etc.
i asked you a simple question and you desire to put on a dress? If I did that on any of your little read or little responded to posts you would be cryingf= to management so is your response preaching to someone or are you man enough to hold a dialogue?

Well like I say, the future aint what it used to be!

Back in the 60s we had a hopefull future, however it dont take a brain surgeon to see that Whites from the top down desire segregation and a New Jim Crow. So basically it behooves us to work towards creating some safety nets, when every darn thing the Black community depends on as far as public services we pay for through taxes is cut!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back