Black People : white supremacist exhibit at Mississippi State Fair

You know that saying "the more things change the more they stay the same" that's the sip bruh....I'm glad that they can do that though on the real...it'll show some folk how dirty them bastards are and were...not like we didn't already know...it's America first amendment gives them the freedom to say what they want...now if lightning would strike their display and kill everyone of them standing there I wouldn't shed a tear.....but you know what that's what I love about the South we know where them ******** stand down there in other places in the United Snakes of America they smile in your face and are cool with you but you're ****** #1 when you turn your back....I used to work in a papermill in Natchez and worked with a guy that was said to be klan but he never said anything out of pocket to any of the Black folk there which just showed me that the dude that you're standing next to in the store, the lady helping pick out furniture, the cat living next to you that says hello every morning could hate you to no end be calling you every kind of ****** when you walk away and we'd never know... ...these boys that's out there signing up folk are only saying what a lot of ofay want to say but are just afraid to ....them boys ain't nothing new in the Sip they do what they feel they need to and we do what we feel we need to .....that piney woods area is a mf though always has been my grandmama and my mama's family is down in that area , Columbia, Hattiesburg, Laurel and them some dirty peckerwoods down there but we know how to handle them....when I was a little boy the grand lizard an klan marched in Natchez but when they started getting close to the tracks and Black section of town they made a u-turn taking them back down the same way they came back into the peckerwood section of town....They knew better

Mississippi Red
Funny thangs happen at night in Mississippi , folks come up missing all the time never to be seen again both Black and peckerwood ...Long live Joseph Cotton.....( boy we knew killed a white boy on the railroad tracks off Canal street in Natchez Mississippi ) now doing life on Parchman Farm....Mississippi till I die :smokin:

When I was in Maryland black folks used to complain about all the Confederate Flags on cars. In response some of these flag carriers bought bumper stickers which read: "Heritage not Hate". The only problem with this is their heritage was hate. There really isn't much to say about this...Crackas is proud of their prejudice...bottom line!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back