Black Spirituality Religion : White Supremacies desire for Black folks was CHAOS

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
By rapeing us of our African culture,
and enforcing European doctrine and paradigms on us their desire was for CHAOS

to be established in every aspect of Black life;
in the Black family,
in Black economics,
in Black politics,
and collective work and resposibility,
and most obviously in the condition of our communities

that is why they tortured from us the concepts of the Alaashe which bring life,

and enforced the conepts of CHAOS which not only worship death but bring death by homocide to the community here and in Africa via fratricide and tribal war, for the Illuminati's benefit and the destruction of the race.

is CHAOS magic a tool of the Illuminati?

Chaos magic
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The chaos star is a popular symbol of chaos magic. Many variants exist. For more, see Symbol of Chaos.Chaos magic is a school of the modern magical tradition which emphasizes the pragmatic use of belief systems and the creation of new and unorthodox methods

[edit] History
[edit] Origins and creation
This magical discipline was first formulated in West Yorkshire, England in the 1970s.[1] Through a variety of techniques often reminiscent of Western ceremonial magic or neoshamanism, many practitioners believe they can change both their subjective experience and objective reality, though some chaos magicians dispute that magic occurs through paranormal means.

A meeting between Peter J. Carroll and Ray Sherwin in Deptford in 1976 has been claimed as the birthplace of chaos magic,[2] and in 1978 Carroll and Sherwin founded the Illuminates of Thanateros (IOT),[1] a chaos magic organization. Liber Null (1978) by Peter J. Carroll further developed this new, experimental perspective on magic. This book and Carroll's Psychonaut (1981) remain important sources.

[edit] Influences
Visionary artist and mystic Austin Osman Spare, who was briefly a member of Aleister Crowley's A∴A∴ but later broke with them to work independently,[3] is largely the source of chaos magical theory and practice. Specifically, Spare developed the use of sigils and the use of gnosis to empower these. Most basic sigil work recapitulates Spare's technique, including the construction of a phrase detailing the magical intent, the elimination of duplicate letters, and the artistic recombination of the remaining letters to form the sigil. Although Spare died before chaos magic emerged, many consider him to be the father of chaos magic because of his repudiation of traditional magical systems in favor of a technique based on gnosis.

Following Spare's death, magicians continue to experiment outside of traditional magical orders. In addition to Spare's work, this experimentation was the result of many factors, including the counterculture of the 1960s and early 1970s, the wide publication of information on magic by magicians such as Aleister Crowley and Israel Regardie, the influence of Discordianism and Robert Anton Wilson, and the popularizing of magic by Wicca.

about austin Osman Spare

As explained in Images and Oracles of Austin Osman Spare (3), Spare was initiated into the vital current of ancient and creative sorcery by an aged woman named Paterson, who claimed descent form a line of Salem witches. The formation of Spare’s Cult of the Zos and the Kia(4) owes much to his contact with Witch Paterson who provides the model for many of his ’sabbatic’ drawings and paintings. Much of the occult lore that she transmitted to him suffuses two of his books -- The Book of Pleasure and the Focus of Life. (5) In the last years of his life he embodied further esoteric researches in a grimoire (6) which he had intended publishing as a sequel to his two other books. Although death prevented its publication, the manuscript survives, and the substance of the grimoire forms the basis of this chapter.

Spare concentrated the theme of his doctrine in the following Affirmation Creed of Zos vel Thanatos.

"I believe in the flesh ’as now’ and forever... for I am the Light, the Truth, the Law, the Way, and none shall come unto anything except through his flesh.

"Did I not show you the eclectic path between ecstasies; that precarious funambulatory way...

"But you had no courage, were tired, and feared. THEN AWAKE! Dehypnotize yourselves from the poor reality you be-live and be-lie. For the great Noontide is here, the great bell has struck ... Let others await involuntary immolation, the forced redemption so certain for many apostates to Life. Now, in this day, I ask you to search your memories, for great unities are near. The Inceptor of all memory is your Soul. Life is desire, Death is reformation ... I am the resurrection ... I, who transcend ecstasy by ecstasy, meditating Need Not Be in Self-love...

This creed, informed by the dynamism of Spare’s will and his great ability as an artist, created a Cult on the astral plane that attracted to itself all the elements naturally orientated to it. He referred to it as Zos Kia Cultus, and its votaries claimed affinity on the following terms:

Our Sacred Book: The Book of Pleasure.

Our Path: The eclectic path between ecstasies; the precarious funambulatory way.

Our Deity: The All-Prevailing Woman. (’And I strayed with her, into the path direct’.)

Our Creed: The Living Flesh. (Zos): (’Again I say: This is your great moment of reality -- the living flesh’).

Our Sacrament: The Sacred Inbetweenness Concepts.

Our Word: Does Not Matter-Need Not Be.

Our Eternal Abode: The mystic state of Neither-Neither. The Atomospheric ’I’. (Kia).

Our Law: To Trespass all Laws

isn't that the motto of Blackwater?, the CIA, and the Cosa Nostra?

even the heads of the Illuminati brag about this;
Mayer Amschel Rothschild quote: Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws.

Who was Aleister Crowley ?

Crowley

In 1896, he decided to take up occultism. This was after a homo-erotic experience that brought him what he considered "an encounter with an immanent deity." (Sutin, L. Do What Thou Wilt. 2000)

He mixed with female prostitutes and took part in homosexual activity. (Aleister Crowley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

He practised 'sexual magic rituals' with men and women and boys.

Crowley wrote (A History of Homoerotica):

Boy of red lips, pale face, and golden hair,
Of dreamy eyes of love, and finger-tips
Rosy with youth, too fervid and too fair,
Boy of red lips.
How the fond ruby rapier glides and slips
'Twixt the white hills thou spreadest for me there...

According to Sutin (Sutin, L. Do What Thou Wilt. 2000) Crowley had a deep relationship with Herbert Charles Pollitt, a transvestite whom he met at Cambridge in 1897.

In a 1929 letter, Crowley wrote

"Call me a bugger if you like, but I don't feel the same way about women. One can always replace a woman in a few days." (letter to Montgomery Evans, January 17, 1929, O.T.O. archives, quoted Sutin p. 334)

From Illuminati-News;
leister Crowley is the occultist and Satanist that is perhaps the most well known. His works “The Book of the Law”, “Magick in Theory and Practice” and “The Book of Thoth” are broadly used in occult circuits. His perhaps most important book is "The Book of the Law, which Crowley himself didn’t take much credit for have written, as he stated it was written by automatic handwriting, being channeled from a higher being called Aiwaz (or Aiwass). This being said he had lived in Caldea during the reign of Hammurabis (around 1750 BC), but later, in his book “Magick in Theory and Practice”, Crowley identified Aiwaz as his own genius. He was actually very proud of this book, which he used as a Bible for his own religion – Thelema. Crowley looked at man as a sleeping god who gradually started to understand what powers he possesses. He also taught that Satan was identical with the Sumerian devil/god Shaitan, who he stated had been worshiped in the Egyptian deserts long before the ages of the Pharaohs.

He was also a drug- and sex addict and was addicted both to opium, hashish, cocaine, mescaline, amphetamines and heroin, in order to perceive higher states of beingness (drug abuse is very common to occultists in general). When he discovered mescaline, he developed seven rituals, Rites of Eleusis, and rented Caxton Hall to demonstrate them. Later, he opened up a Temple of Satan in London, where many high society ladies became his pupils. By that time Crowley had shaved his head and filed his canine teeth so sharp that he could initiate every new woman with a “kiss of the snake”, as he gave them a bite either on the wrist or in the throat.

“Do what thou will shall be the whole of the Law” [The work of the OTO ... is geared towards the achievement of a world-spanning empire ... The Law “Do what thou wilt” is the law of this new state – a One World Government] was his motto for the OTO, which was the secret order he himself was the Grandmaster of. He rejected traditional morality in favor of the life of a drug addict and brutal womanizer (“I rave; and I rape and I rip and I rend” is a line from one of his poems). He even enjoyed being called the “wickedest man in the world”. He was married twice, and both his wives went insane. Five of his mistresses committed suicide

full article;
http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/aleister_crowley1.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back