Health and Wellness : White Scientist Says The Black Community Is Being Targeted By The Medical System, They Are Deliberat

Was this breaking news he thought he was presenting/revealing?
Through all of that, he didn't even mention Ebola or AIDS in the video I viewed.

That green screen was better than most though, technology.

He has a ways to catch up to Alex Jones though...

http://trump.news/category/politics-2.html

Now he just needs to go to the justice department and join in with the class action lawsuits, present his findings, and come back with the progress of his engagements.

But with all that said, many of us don't really care too much about what we place within our bodies.
Fast food, swine, bloody foods, salty foods, sugar, alcohol, cigarettes, etc.

Thanks for posting. My Dad was a Biochemist, among other things... he always said, "Don't take those experiment vaccines. Notice how they are always pushing them on AA folks, offering them for free in AA communities." I don't take flu shots, didn't give my son Chicken Pox shots or anything that was optional. No one ever died from the Chicken Pox.

Last edited:
Nothing new here, right? We are perpetual lab rats who are forced to choose our poison because we know that the foods we eat--thanks Mansanto--water we drink, air we breathe, certain medicines we take--are bound to eventually cause terminal diseases, including mental illnesses, ending in poor quality of life and worse, death. But let's not discount homicides and its impact on Blacks.

Black Americans Are Killed At 12 Times The Rate Of People In Other Developed Countries

Nothing new here, right? We are perpetual lab rats who are forced to choose our poison because we know that the foods we eat--thanks Mansanto--water we drink, air we breathe, certain medicines we take--are bound to eventually cause terminal diseases, including mental illnesses, ending in poor quality of life and worse, death. But let's not discount homicides and its impact on Blacks.

Black Americans Are Killed At 12 Times The Rate Of People In Other Developed Countries

Yes, and now Scientists are in an uproar because WW are dying younger. Where was the outrage for us?

I don't take medicine.

Haven't had a serious cold in over 10 years

Same here. I never get sick. I mean I never get colds or flu. I drink a lot of water. And, I have never had a flu shot. They have been scaring people with this prediction of the Bird Flu for years. Meanwhile they have gone from one Flu Shot to more. Now, we have the Zika Virus. I expect a vaccine to be available in every ghetto in the USA soon.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back