Black People Politics : White (Nationalist) Riot

Hope you are right about "The re thugs are plotting against him."

So do I.
I'm not yet accepting don as president. When and if he's sworn in I will stop posting how insane he is. He might read my post and, because he is concerned about people talking about him, take to twitter.
First twitter president.
He is an old lier and cheat and criminal with no moral conscience. How he lies should be a concern for somebody.

So do I.
I'm not yet accepting don as president. When and if he's sworn in I will stop posting how insane he is. He might read my post and, because he is concerned about people talking about him, take to twitter.
First twitter president.
He is an old lier and cheat and criminal with no moral conscience
. How he lies should be a concern for somebody.

... :rofl: ... :five: ...

Dylann Roof was not ‘self-radicalized.’ He was part of a racist community.
The group that radicalized Dylann Roof isn’t that different from the “alt-right”

... Roof acted alone, but the massacre he committed was not an isolated incident. Other white supremacist shooters from the past five years included Wade Michael Page, who fatally shot six people and wounded four others in a Sikh Temple in Wisconsin in 2012; and Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., who killed three people at a Jewish Community Center in Kansas in 2014 ...

https://thinkprogress.org/dylann-roof-white-collar-white-supremacy-c548a1c20bef#.lrh5knoid

1*QZQnpcXKSsT9onhrpeKwng.jpeg

In this June 19, 2015 file photo, police tape surrounds the parking lot behind the AME Emanuel Church as FBI forensic experts work the crime scene, in Charleston, S.C. CREDIT: AP/Stephen B. Morton

The counter balance
1*RKVMrdqygxAR6MbNaHJ0-Q.jpeg

CREDIT: AP Photo/Jose Luis Magana

Casey Quinlan

Policy reporter at ThinkProgress.
2 days ago

As a white nationalist, what do you do? A conversation with a scholar of America’s extreme right
"Part of the [alt-right] coalition is relatively angry people with guns. Part of the coalition is intellectuals"

Chip Berlet has spent the past four decades studying right-wing political movements as a writer, activist and scholar. Now retired, he worked for many years as a senior analyst at Political Research Associates, a think tank based in the Boston area ...

http://www.salon.com/2016/12/21/as-...-a-scholar-of-americas-extreme-right_partner/

stephen_bannon5-620x412.jpg

Stephen Bannon (Credit: Reuters/Carlo Allegri)This originally appeared on ProPublica.

A.C. THOMPSON, PROPUBLICA

White Nationalists Raise Millions With Tax-Exempt Charities

The federal government has allowed four groups at the forefront of the white nationalist movement to register as charities and raise more than $7.8 million in tax-deductible donations over the past decade, according to an Associated Press review.

Already emboldened by Donald Trump's popularity, group leaders say they hope the president-elect's victory helps them raise even more money and gives them a larger platform for spreading their ideology ...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/white-nationalists-raise-millions-tax-exempt-charities-44341119

WireAP_f540fbffd2514b23aaa06e62ef7dea42_16x9_1600.jpg

The Associated Press
FILE - In this Dec. 6, 2016 file photo, Richard Spencer, who leads a movement that mixes racism, white nationalism and populism, speaks at the Texas A&M University campus in College Station, Texas. The Montana-based National Policy Institute, run by Spencer, who popularized the term “alternative right,” is among groups of the white nationalist movement with tax-exempt status. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip, File)more

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back