Black People : White Racist Media Hypecasting Is At It's Worse In 2013!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by chuck, Sep 12, 2013.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    You may not even listen to the stuff, but we all are being prejudged and judged by our alleged or real identification, via the pop culture phenomenon some called 'gangsta rap'...

Considering all of the other things some berate and chide whites for hyping, I continue to be confused and dumbfounded by 'our' leaders remaining silent over this one!

And even our first african american prez claims to be down with the likes of Jaycee etc.?

But that's my take:

Also tell me what yours are...

Thanks in advance...

FYI

2. KPITRL

KPITRL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    He's also down with basketball, another stereotype...and he's not even all that good.

3. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Me:

I am writing/talking/etc. about his lack of true insights, etc.

I. e., all the while, he and his top law officer have been brainstorming with various other elected officials, in particular some governors, as regards means/ways/etc. to stem the growing issue/problem/etc. of black on black violence, etc.

But if he can't or won't link it to the lyrics etc. of gangsta rap, it'll all be much to do about nothing...

Or it will just be more contain and control b. s.

We can and should be able and willing to do much more and for our sakes...

Our right to move above/beyond illusions, i. e., mere youth rebellion being an alleged rite of passage, instead of others heeding our reality checks etc., as regards even Obama etc. admit that the real life counterparts-- of those would be 'gangstas' of the aformented pop culture mediums etc.-- are some of today's black teenagers etc.present day role models, and/or we continue to reap what they sow, e. g., via those who co sign that aformentioned lunacy etc. which dares to imply/suggest/etc. the ends justify the means, as to making a easy and fast buck, also at our expense, too...

:10500:

SMH

4. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Gil Scott-Heron was a rare older brother rapper who spoke truth to all of us...

Though in all due honesty and fairness:

Maybe some things some of the rest of us should've continued to speak up and out about:

Also back when this crap haven't gone global!!

FYI

5. ProphetikGeneral

ProphetikGeneral Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +403
    Are we really surprised? There has always been a media war on Black folks. Remember Birth of a Nation,Tarzan, King Kong?

This only goes on as well because we aren't organized as a collective against this onslaught. Only organized groups get what they want out of a society.