Black People : WHITE RACISM strikes again

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Oct 20, 2005.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    This young black woman dropped her children off the San Francisco pier. She was known to have mental issues.

Her family tried to get her help, but she was homeless and was turned down for help. I do believe if more legal issues could be tackled, ( attorneys actually taking cases helping those who have medium to large cases, and giving blacks a court day option to work thru legal processes ) and more health care was available and provided this kind of crime, a lot of frustration, dispair, and anger over social issues would disappear in society. We have no relief or process to vent legally. Normal stress issues often make many turn to drugs to forget and live. Illegal drug use often take those who use them to where this lady found herself. Hearing voices and paranoid. Needing prescribed drugs to keep from going crazy. Now the news is making a deranged, goolish story mookery of this. Whites are pretending they care. News .. Fox and CNN all there. In San Francisco claiming all welfare mothers shoud be sterilized. Using Norplant.. what ever that is.

================

Go online listen live to KNEW in San Francisco..

http://www.910knew.com/listenlive.html

http://www.910knew.com/main.html

http://start.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20051020/43571640_3ca6_1552620051020-287507038

Mom Arrested in Bay Area Children's Deaths
    October 20, 2005 4:03 PM EDT

SAN FRANCISCO - A woman accused of dropping her three children to their deaths in the chilly waters of San Francisco Bay was arrested while pushing an empty stroller away from the pier and was jailed Thursday on suspicion of murder.

2. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Personally I think the woman should be put down..it was ghoulish and when I saw it on the news this morning I felt sick to my stomach because more than likely nothing will happen to her she'll be hospitalized treated and eventually released..if her family knew she was so delusional and a danger to her kids why didn't they take and raise the kids , one of my aunts and a cousin did that to save some of the kids in our family....I have nothing for this woman or anyone that was there and saw this happen but did nothing...one dude called to police but the water off that pier is deep and cold them kids never had a chance.........Folks that hurt kids I have no sympathy for regardless of their mental condition like I said before if it was up to me I'd put em down like cur dogs.....

MississippiRed

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Yes it was goulish for her to kill her three children. Your comment of putting her down like a mad dog is what white conservative racist have been preaching all day.

The system failed this mother. This mother failed her children and her responsibility to talk out her issues. The father living in a home, her at the salvation army with the kids. Let her and the children down. I didn't post this for her to get sympathy, I can't believe the preachings of those who say she should be put down. Murder your way or murder her way is murder.

The lady at the salvation army's interaction with her every day is how are you and your children doing today? If she knew this lady needed to be or was on meds, she should have made sure she took them. Everyone in a Mc'Hurry up day. With no real substance in their lives but to point fingers and say she crazy, they crazy and not doing their jobs especially if they are being paid to administer help and councel.

Her family asked to take the kids, the mother in her self pride wanted to keep the children with her. The dead beat dad, no concern that his children is homeless sat on his wide black butt and didn't reach out. You think he hated her so much as an ex-spouse to not care she was living on the streets?

So it wasn't his job to even give her some positive motivating thoughts and hope. You loose hope. You lose your mind. When you scream into the wind and no one seems to hear. You loose your mind.

" more than likely nothing will happen to her she'll be hospitalized treated and eventually released.."

I think she will be tried for murder and sentenced for life or the death penalty. California no longer has those hospitals. They closed them and put the people that were in them ( or that could benefit from their use ) on the street as homeless.

4. MississippiRed

Ratings:
    +34
    It is in part due to failures in the system that allowed this to happen my point is if I have a family member and I know they ain't right and have kids and live on the street I'm doing something...I could care less about her pride...the two women they interview on the news this morning said they knew she was off her meds , she had relatives in FL she was staying with before she came out here...and they knew that she went to a clinic for her problems and left the clinic after two days saying she was cured come on now..that's dropping the ball, Social service dropped the ball even though they can't make folk take meds they were still in contact with the mother and kids , and the father of the kids ...well I can't even get into that....

but if I sound like a conservative by saying she should be put down then so be it thats how I feel, I felt that the Yates broad that drowned her kids in the bathroom drowned them babies should have been put down, I have no understanding when someone kills children regardless of their mental condition and there are still a lot of hospitals here where she will be well taken care of ..she won't get life due to her medical condition and I do think at some point she will come up for parole...but again if it was up to me I'm filling bags....I don't want tax dollars keeping child murderers alive just like child molestors I'd put them down too....children are innocent completely and will do whatever we tell them to out of sheer faith that we will always do the right thing for them...them kids stood there while she stripped off their clothes and threw them one by one in the bay...they stood there waiting for their mother to kill them....same with the Yates children except for the oldest that tried to run but couldn't get out of the house...and then we're supposed to feed and clothe and rehabilitate these people.....there's a convicted child rapist living 4 houses down from where I use to live he's living cooling got a house he lives in after screwing up some kids life ...and on the picture that's on the police website for sex offenders this fool has the nerve to sit there and smile he's smiling......there's a boy on the run in S.F. now for the murder of a man and his 2 year old child he shot the mother but she lived...a.murder is murder, and I may sound like a right wing conservative but whatever ......if it was up to me I'd put em down but not as kindly as I would put a dog down.....I like dogs cur or not....

MississippiRed

5. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Racism is a code word for white supremacy. Racism is thought, action, and prejudices put into action. When you say "WHITE RACISM", you're basically implying minorities, esp. Blacks have the power to put others at odds, be it politically, socially, financially, and psychologically. Personally, I don't find it practical/possible, unless you're talking about some zombified "BLACK" leader fooling the masses, or some petty ghetto squabble, respectively.:thinking:

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    to kill a person because they killed a person/s is not racist..its sick, vengeful, the white way of life. I cant lie if someone hurt one of my family members id want to hurt them maaybe terminally but I could because then id just be a killer.

7. MississippiRed

Ratings:
    +34

I have to disagree with you on the point that vengence is only the white way of life, I've seen plenty of vengence exacted by men of all races from the beginning of time vengence is the human way of life don't try and tell me that Africans before whites came into the picture were not into killing each other and waging war and carrying out acts of vengence that's just not historical fact...

...and as such If anyone hurt my kids you can bet money I'd exact my vengence nothing but death would come to the folks that hurt mine it'd be a slow death but death all the same.....
    and I guess that would make me a killer then...so be it

MississippiRed

8. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

Yup, killing is universal.

I will say this, I don't know if this story is about white racism or not, but if a woman is unfit to take care of her kids, then she shouldn't have them. I think there were mistakes across the board. At the end of the day, the family members knew what state of mind she was in, and they should have stepped in to take the kids. We (black folks) sit here and complain about the government and white folks trying to control us and take our kids away, but when the responsibility is on us and we drop the ball, we revert back to looking for the white man to do something. If she was homeless, why didn't family do something, because we all white folks don't care one way or another. Never have, never will.

9. MississippiRed

Ratings:
    +34

I completely agree with you ..

Red

10. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I agree, that was some sick stuff!