REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Greetings, Hotep, Akwaaba and Bless Up!

Ever wondered where the terms "cracker" came from:?:
Now you KNOW!

Sounds like he's well versed in Dr. Cressing's work.

and his bottom line message is tight!...starting at @ the 4 minute mark

Have you experienced racial attacks on the Internet:?:

I know I have received some of the most hate filled comments on my youtube video's.

M.E.
:hearts2:

oh, it's getting a lot worse! one of the fellas that lives here (a red head that blisters when he gets into the sun?) made mention of the "repugniklan" party testing just how far they can go with the racism and sexism during this capaigning season!

truly time for Militant Activists Supporting Humanity to bounce an inheritance!

(could change that "activists" to "Africans" were there enough interest. i'd like that better, actually, but i guess some folks are just too "happy" to want that particular "label" to take second fiddle.)

The oligarchy uses the term terrorism freely to pimp it's agenda of hatred to 3rd world peoples to steal their oil or destroy their land in order to make oil pipelines

in the 60s and 70s they actually employed terrorism against African poeple seeking liberation and freedom from corprorate recolonization, and union busting
(see John Stockwell;the War Aginst 3rd World People, youtube, googlevideo)

However terrorism is something a person cannot ignore

like the corparate EU and US terrorism of the Congo for Coltan and Lithium,
the millions there are unable to ignore the death rape and mutilation of their children and the disenfrachisement of their nation, while any protest or outcry is met be the murder of ones extended family

yet there seems to be little discussion of this or the corporate terrorism of the Black community right here in the United States
by Wall street,

that cannot be ignored,
as schools close to become luxury condominiums for regentrification, Black financila institutions are destroyed and Black farmers disenfranchised and disciriminated as much as they were durimg the time of Jim Crow, as well as milions still loosing jobs due to outsourceing of manufacturing and white collar mid level jobs

So when an internet message can be erased or ignored

how does it compare to the real hell that Africans are facin each day??

A computer is something that can be turned on or off,

but no parent in the DRC can turn off, terrorists at night seeking to kill the father rape the mother and steal the child to mine Coltan for White Supremists global exploitation

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back