Black People : White Privilage and it's true history.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
I posted this in another thread but I think it is important for it to have it's own thread. Seeing how whites for sure deny this, but many of us don't really get it or understand it because it uses subterfuge to be pervasive. Many of us think that because a white says they understand while smiling in your face that they get it. When in reality they really don't.

Peace!

My friend, WARRIOR, who helped us write BAMN, loves Tim Wise, when he returns, and if you're here, I'll do my best to get you two together to chew the fat ... for those that may not know what chew the fat is, it means talking shop.

Now, I ain't gonna break the rule and school the fool, no more.:)

I posted this in another thread but I think it is important for it to have it's own thread. Seeing how white for sure deny this, but many of us don't really get it or understand it because it uses subterfuge to be pervasive. Many of us think that because a white says they understand white smiling in your face that they get it. When in reality they really don't.

Peace!

My friend, WARRIOR, who helped us write BAMN, loves Tim Wise, when he returns, and if you're here, I'll do my best to get you two together to chew the fat ... for those that may not know what chew the fat is, it means talking shop.

Now, I ain't gonna break the rule and school the fool, no more.:)

Brutha Clyde, we have to school... IMO this is what makes this board what it is. If a person don't like the truth and knowledge that folks spit on here, well they just have to deal with it.

You got that avatar for a reason, I know many don't know what it is or means, but i do. And that is why i say school by brother teacher........school on.

mtch.jpg

Peace!!!​

Last edited:
Brutha Clyde, we have to school... IMO this is what makes this board what it is. If a perosn don't like the truth and knowledge that folks spit of here, well that just have to deal with it.

You got that avatar for a reason, I know many don't know what it is or means, but i do. And that is why i say school by brother teacher........school on.

I already embrace all aspects of our diversity and my humanity twenty four seventeen bro...

Brutha Clyde, we have to school... IMO this is what makes this board what it is. If a person don't like the truth and knowledge that folks spit on here, well they just have to deal with it.

Simply Beautiful ... :picture:

mtch-jpg.6672

Still schooling and teaching:

https://destee.com/threads/todays-black-egyptians.87575/page-3#post-964545

https://destee.com/threads/todays-black-egyptians.87575/page-3#post-964643

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back