Black People : White people who sleep with Non whites.

I don't know maybe i am using the wrong term..

The whole DL thing is a recent thing. Most white homosexuals back in the day, although not necessarily pedophiles themselves, they hid out amongst them in the monestarys, the Catholic religion. It may not seem logical but then again, it isn't logical for black people to be willing to sleep with white people after being enslaved by them. People are going to say that white people are not enslaving blacks these days but that is what the systematic white superiors wants for everyone to think. It is no coincidence that white people can go any where on this planet, and live perfect pleasurable lives, in comparison to non white people.

That was lust and it wasn't black maids who was lusting after white men. If they were, it was all in their head, a resort, to result to thinking they would be favored by their white slave masters. Very sad thing and it still happens to this day. Black men want to be favored by white people as well.

See, you said it...

Closet homosexuals dating interacially is more so for the non whites but a small percentage of whites boys who just recently became hip, they have been recently sleeping with non whites to hide their true sexuality as well.

You'd be suprized at all the funny stuff that takes place in the sports and entertainment business and trust me, for those people, it is all logical. JL King in his book "On the down low" exposes some of those brothas/non whites that date and marry interacially to hide their homsexuality.

Astrologer4U

maybe i should have said reality rather then logic, cuase following your premis means there aint a normal man Black nor white in the whole nation of Canada nor the whole nation of Brazil,
just don't add up.

I agree with all the other things you say but , that stuff just dont add up.

I have two friends...

Let's call them Lady (black) and Dude (white).
They got married last year. Dude loves her...takes her to white folks church, camping, and even the Grand Ole Opry in Tennessee. He is a Right wing Republican. You get the idea.

But I can't help but thinking that he loves her IN SPITE of her being black. What I mean is he doesn't mind her being black because she is "different" from "those other black people." I guess he was giving her a compliment?????

Dude made a surprise appearance at her bridesmaid party...in dredlocks and complained that he couldn't find the makeup to make himself in blackface.

Lady was never the type to be down for the cause. Not in donations, volunteer time, whatever. She does come out to our sista's parties, but nothing else. Lady is also highly educated and well paid, so resources aren't the problem. So do we consider her a "loss" for our team, or as someone who never woke up? Or am I wrong to think that all black people should be striving to better our community?

Let's call them Lady (black) and Dude (white).
They got married last year. Dude loves her...takes her to white folks church, camping, and even the Grand Ole Opry in Tennessee. He is a Right wing Republican. You get the idea.

But I can't help but thinking that he loves her IN SPITE of her being black. What I mean is he doesn't mind her being black because she is "different" from "those other black people." I guess he was giving her a compliment?????

Dude made a surprise appearance at her bridesmaid party...in dredlocks and complained that he couldn't find the makeup to make himself in blackface.

Lady was never the type to be down for the cause. Not in donations, volunteer time, whatever. She does come out to our sista's parties, but nothing else. Lady is also highly educated and well paid, so resources aren't the problem. So do we consider her a "loss" for our team, or as someone who never woke up? Or am I wrong to think that all black people should be striving to better our community?
how could you have such a racist as a freind?

Never knew him before...

how could you have such a racist as a freind?

I met him through her. I am not around him much. He decided that she couldn't go out anymore, so we have to go to their house to hang out. Usually he leaves, but he always shows up later on (like at her bridesmaid party...I didn't think the groom was supposed to come to that).

HE doesn't surprise me. SHE does. But then again, she had a wedding gown picked out before she met him...she was ready to get married, whatever the cost.

maybe i should have said reality rather then logic, cuase following your premis means there aint a normal man Black nor white in the whole nation of Canada nor the whole nation of Brazil,
just don't add up.

I agree with all the other things you say but , that stuff just dont add up.

Hey, At this point, I too am lost to as of where you are coming from or what you are trying to say...LOL But hey, this lifetime we all share is all very confusing as to why it even ceast excist.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back