Black People : White people who sleep with Non whites.

I know that people are probably are not going to like this but oh well, here it goes...

In my opinion, I don't think true romantic love could ever excist between whites and non whites.

Any white person who sleeps with a non white person, is selfish, ignorant, possibly a homosexual homophobic and is incapable of working towards a change in this world that promotes equality amongst all people.

Any non white person who sleeps with a white person, is suffering from self hate, possibly a homosexual homophobic and has fallen for the false reality that self sacrafice, will get him or her into heaven.

Astrologer4U
Peace,

I see you 100%. So it's up to the conscious original people to make sure we ain't out and about with white people hanging all over us talking about "this is by boo." Because if the babies see the grown folks doing it then it's gonna be alright with them too.

Let the devil die out and be done with his chapter in history.

Peace
Precise

Just for some clarity.... A (homosexual homophobic) is a man who is gay but at the same time is a homophobic. I say man because women are not usually homophobic and at the same time gay. The women may hide being gay while having a relationship with a man but they are not homophobic. Any who, in such case, the homosexual homophobic will hide under an interacial relationship as a straight man, when really in fact, he is a gay man. The thing is, he can not be gay amongst his own people anymore... He has been found out by his own people and now seeks to prove them wrong by dating outside of his race. All of a sudden, he is just not attracted to the women in his race, so he say's but the truth is, he knows that because he has been found out to be an in the closet gay by his people, it is no longer a secret and any women he try's to use in his race, in an affort to hide that he is gay, will now know. We all know that women can not keep their mouths shut about a gay man posing straight. Black women especially will not keep something like that quiet. If a black woman knows a man she has been with is gay or a man her loved sisters has been with is gay, by tomorrow, everyone in Africa will know. Any who, after being found out by his people, he now seeks to hide being gay, like seeking refuge amongst another race of people who are totally ignorant to his little secret. A black man who is gay, can hide much easier that he is gay, if he marry's or dates any kind of woman other than a black woman. Most of the time they will choose and unsuspecting white women because it's much easier to pretend that he just all of a sudden fell in love with a white woman, being that black and white is the traditional trend. However, if he is real clever, he will get with an unsuspecting Latino or Asian woman because he figures that a Latino woman or Hispanic woman, wouldn't know where to begin, if they ever got the idea to start looking for clues on his suspicious behavior. It's not like an Asian or Latino, nor a white woman for that matter, would have the balls to go into a black community to dig up the dirt on their black mate.

Astrologer4U

PS.... While I am at it, this is so funny. An ex member here, I won't mention any names. I had not talked with him in I don't know how long, in fact, I had forgotten about him and wasn't in an inch of a way thinking about him when I started this post. Any who, he sent me an instant message yesterday, out of the blue after I made this post. He basically told me that he was not on Destee anymore so I was not going to get anyone to disagree with me about whites sleeping with blacks and vice versa. He went on to say that he believes that I could not logically support my claims which has no basis in reality but that he would be very interested in hearing me defend my statement in a non emotional and rational manner...

LOL, that was the best laugh I had in a long time. I shook my head and thought to my self, why would someone be interested in hearing an arguement about something they say, can not logically be supported??? and if one truly belives this, wouldn't one just stand by and watch me make a fool out of my self while he shakes his head? Boy I tell you, not only does the truth hurt but the truth can also wake the dead...LMAO

Astrologer4U

Maaann I really do not like to see MY SISTAS WITH A **** WHITE MAN. I also dont like to see my brothers with a white women. BUT ME SEEING MY SISTAS REALLY GETS TO ME. SADLY FOR ME, the second situation is apart of my family now. NOW HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO TEACH THE FAM THE HISTORY IFTHEY ALl INTERMARRIED AND SUCH.
im in a bit of predicament here:(

Maaann I really do not like to see MY SISTAS WITH A **** WHITE MAN. I also dont like to see my brothers with a white women. BUT ME SEEING MY SISTAS REALLY GETS TO ME. SADLY FOR ME, the second situation is apart of my family now. NOW HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO TEACH THE FAM THE HISTORY IFTHEY ALl INTERMARRIED AND SUCH.
im in a bit of predicament here:(
Peace,

Tell the truth and shame the devil, BLACK MAN. The science is we need to tell the truth regardless of whom or what. If the truth is gonna start internal strife and what not, then maybe that family ain't as tight as they need to be? Maybe that family will never be tight because ignorance is supported and the truth is rejected? If a house is built on shaky ground then it will what? FALL!

At the very least let these white people know how filthy their history is.

Better yet, invite me over for dinner. I'll have all your peeps running out the house screaming. :SuN042:

Peace
Precise

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back