Black People : White people run amuck

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Workinprocess, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Workinprocess

Workinprocess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +223
    White people seem to see this world as their playground, for which they go all over the planet looking to be entertained, looking for playmates that will indulged them.

They claim to learn something from the people that they play with but where is the proof that they have learned something? They go back home after playing and go back to their regular lives, after writing up some kid of anthropology book of course, gotta get that money first before rest time.

This is interesting how the white woman thinks she is observing the natives, but the natives are intelligently observing her.

The way that this white woman is in this video, there is no way to tell if she is even reporting the truth. It's funny how the natives talk about how strange she is, the way her eyes look and how she walks...LOL

This is pretty interesting.

This man thinks it's his job to change African traditions.

This guy Bruce Parry has been to different parts of the world trying out different traditional initiations which involve haluconogens. If that is not playing, I don't know what is.

W.I.P :whip:

2. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    YT's been runnin things for a long time, but what is a "muck?"
    lol

:bully:

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    Take a Look at two books, one is called the Ice Man's Inheritance, the other is called Yurugu.

There is a lot of talk about white folks, what they dor for pleasure or pain, for them or others, but what ever they do for good or evil they are united

But there is practically nothing we are united about, other then ,
    reticence about being united or the need for it.

4. Workinprocess

Ratings:
    +223

LOL, I fixed it.

I am not trying to show that white folks run anything, In the videos I posted, I am trying to show how they are like children, always looking for new and interesting play mates all over the globe.

W.I.P
    :whip:

5. Workinprocess

Ratings:
    +223

Don't you think you should speak for yourself, I am united with my people. Anyone else united with their people?

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    generalized statement about one group

but no generalizations about another?, why get personal?

7. Workinprocess

Ratings:
    +223

"There is a lot of talk about white folks, what they dor for pleasure or pain, for them or others, but what ever they do for good or evil they are united

But there is practically nothing we are united about, other then ,
    reticence about being united or the need for it."

I believe that the more you chant something, the more subconsciously true it comes for others. I won't let what you say be true for me. Frankly, I think it is an insult and a waste of time to keep going around saying that black people are not united, it's a lie. Black people may not have what white people have, but when it gets down to it, they are united. When times were harder then what they are for black people now, they were united. From slavery to Jim Crow, they were united.

Furthermore, what does black people being united have to do with white folks picking what part of the world they want to play in, then going there to indulge themselves off of peoples culture? :10500:

8. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Great topic.

This reminded me of another thread which show White people "running amuck."

I'm gonna bump it up...

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    I am a realist brother and to be honest there are hundreds of posts about what we had but how is it that with 800 billion a year and every child able to hold the entire library of congress at thier fingertips with a Blackberry and all the technology we have today we re not nearly as united globally during the time of Garvey
    , when it was practically illegal for us to utilize ant technology at all and one out of ten white men were a card carrying member of the KKK, look at the internet and can you tell me that our focus is on unity and surviving the economic Katrina coming or is the focus on sex, sports , and trivialities, over 800 plus websites, one must see a problem first to find a solution

Source URL http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...10&ei=6WqRSsvqDY7EqgKn9JzPDg&q=amos+wilson&hl

10. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    I know sis, I was just playin.
    It is something interesting though, this phenomena. I think they are empty inside and somewhere deep down they know that they should be learning from indigenous people. It would be interesting to gather a bunch of these fools and study them.