Black People : White people mistake our identities

So I know this happens quite often, but I'm sick of it.

I was working at the school at these two white girls came up to me and asked if I was some little black girl's mother. Excuse me?

Of course I'm not going to get offended by what these two children said, but it bothered me.

Cause my boss who hired me in the school system (whom is also black) told me to watch out for these white folks cause they like to assume that we are all related.

He had hired another young woman, who is also black, and gave her pretty nice position in the district. People started to assume that this woman was related to my boss cause she was black.

I don't go around asking other white (or other nationalities) folks if random people are their relative.

Are they missing the gene that allows them to distinguish what is from what, and who is from who?

The other night I was watching the news and these folks were trying to say President Obama was in the "Whoomp there it is" video (link)

Yeah, wf are crazy like that. lol the link was funny though.lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back