Black People : White People Don't Want to Admit They're Racist

White people cannot see they're racist for the trees. They always cry about reverse racism and I just end up staring at their comments like "what is wrong with you?" because they can't freakin' take responsibility for how they really are.

None of them want to admit they are racists and apologize. So I just delete them from facebook because I don't want them as friends.

So-called "Racism" got Whites their Power. That said, no one should expect them to give it up.

Realistically speaking, America without "Racism" would have Blacks governing Blacks (and Whites); Blacks being wealthy and maybe on average wealthier than Whites; Blacks teaching themselves their glorious History and teaching Whites glorious Black History too.

There's not a sane White person in America fighting for that. And I personally would find the White advocate insane too.

What should be taken to Whites is a desire to separate. Maybe even a desire to send Blacks to Africa and stay out of Africa. Maybe even a desire to return to Europe and stay out of America. But there's no sense in hoping a White person goes against their natural mentality.

Though Powerful as a collective, White Power is pretty ugly even for Whites. Maybe even just turning Whites away from destroying the environment and their own food may well be good. Though I wonder if Whites are even capable of that.

So-called "Racism" got Whites their Power. That said, no one should expect them to give it up.

Realistically speaking, America without "Racism" would have Blacks governing Blacks (and Whites); Blacks being wealthy and maybe on average wealthier than Whites; Blacks teaching themselves their glorious History and teaching Whites glorious Black History too.

There's not a sane White person in America fighting for that. And I personally would find the White advocate insane too.

What should be taken to Whites is a desire to separate. Maybe even a desire to send Blacks to Africa and stay out of Africa. Maybe even a desire to return to Europe and stay out of America. But there's no sense in hoping a White person goes against their natural mentality.

Though Powerful as a collective, White Power is pretty ugly even for Whites. Maybe even just turning Whites away from destroying the environment and their own food may well be good. Though I wonder if Whites are even capable of that.

It sounds like you advocate for seperation entirely. It's an interesting position.

It sounds like you advocate for seperation entirely. It's an interesting position.

I think everyone--White and Black--advocates for separation deep down inside. Though greedy Whites integrate as separation may cut into profit. As one White man put it, "The ideas of the ruling class are in every [European] epoch the ruling ideas." White and Black advocates for integration are merely mirroring the ruling class.

You know, a lot of people here have told me that I should confront white people when they are racist. These past few days I have been doing exactly that over zimmerman status updates on facebook with no results.

White people cannot see they're racist for the trees. They always cry about reverse racism and I just end up staring at their comments like "what is wrong with you?" because they can't freakin' take responsibility for how they really are.

None of them want to admit they are racists and apologize. So I just delete them from facebook because I don't want them as friends.

White People could use some humility and a deeper education in how racism still exists in our society it seems. Most White People seem to think that racism ended with slavery or the civil rights movement.

And then they cry about reverse racism. They point the finger at black people.

*facepalm*

"In their attitude and behavior towards black, whites (Europeans) are psychopaths, and their behavior reflects a biologically transmitted proclivity, with roots deep in their evolutionary history", from The Psychopathic Racial Personality, and other Essays by Dr. Bobbie E. Wright. Dr. Amos N. Wilson teaches us that racism is not a very good diagnosis of our problem. I submit that we have already wasted too much time, trying to change their racists attitude towards us. Dr. MLK tried and failed! A better diagnosis would be power. Whites do what they do because they have the power to do it. What we must do is develop the power to stop them from doing what they do to us, or, failing that, the power to punish them after the fact! :mad: RETALIATE! Stop wasting time appealing to their moral conscious. A psychopath does not have a moral conscious, or the ability to experience GUILT! Finally, you should ask yourself why is it that you need them to admit their racism. Is it because you crave acceptance by them, want to be loved by them, want to integrate with them, i.e., date, mate, or marry them? If so you have my sincerest sympathy. ;) Read The Destruction of Black Civilization by Dr. Chancellor Williams and get back at me! :cool:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back