Black People : White People + Black Slang = Hilarious!!!

GhostDog15

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 23, 2004
Virgina, born NY
Occupation
Chiefs Aid, Waiter, Bus Boy
Ok yall, my high school is 3/4 white, And you know how anything black is cool now and dies...

today, was the most ******* funnesit day of my life. hopefully all yall know what Skeet means, if you don't male orgasuim is the destee friendly way of putting it.

Well, dave cheppelle was saying it on his show and everyone was luaghing *cuase most of his audience knows what it means and it sounds funny) all the white kids thought it was funny as hell. that was on wednesday, so on thursday, all the white people at my school, starting running around the halls luaghing screaming "SKEET, SKEET, SKEET" (Now i missed the dave cheppelle show I knew what skeet ment for months, i never heard it in the content of a joke. So you can just image my reaction to this random whiteboy running tohugh the halls yelling "SKEET SKEET SKEET!") i had no idea what the hell was going on, i though everyone lost it. but then one of my friends gave me the 411 and i couldn't stop luaghing my *** off!

These foos were running around the hallways screaming "SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET!" at the top of thier lungs. They have no idea what the hell it means! i just think its the funnist thing in the world and i had to post it. its like them running around yelling "bust a nut, bust a nut, bust a nut!"

Alot of them ask me what it means... hell no im not telling them, i think its jsut to funny, all my friends agreed not to tell them.

man, it happens to alot of things slang words though, but ****, that was just rich.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back