White People + Black Slang = Hilarious!!!

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by GhostDog15, Mar 4, 2004.

1. GhostDog15

GhostDog15 Active Member MEMBER

Chiefs Aid, Waiter, Bus Boy
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok yall, my high school is 3/4 white, And you know how anything black is cool now and days...

today, was the most ******* funnesit day of my life. hopefully all yall know what Skeet means, if you don't male orgasuim is the destee friendly way of putting it.

Well, dave cheppelle was saying it on his show and everyone was luaghing *cuase most of his audience knows what it means and it sounds funny) all the white kids thought it was funny as hell. that was on wednesday, so on thursday, all the white people at my school, starting running around the halls luaghing screaming "SKEET, SKEET, SKEET" (Now i missed the dave cheppelle show I knew what skeet ment for months, i never heard it in the content of a joke. So you can just image my reaction to this random whiteboy running tohugh the halls yelling "SKEET SKEET SKEET!") i had no idea what the hell was going on, i though everyone lost it. but then one of my friends gave me the 411 and i couldn't stop luaghing my *** off!

These foos were running around the hallways screaming "SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET!" at the top of thier lungs. They have no idea what the hell it means! i just think its the funnist thing in the world and i had to post it. its like them running around yelling "bust a nut, bust a nut, bust a nut!"

Alot of them ask me what it means... hell no im not telling them, i think its jsut to funny, all my friends agreed not to tell them.

man, it happens to alot of things slang words though, but ****, that was just rich.

2. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    IMAO, this is funny, i have to say.....but thats sad, though, thats what they get, tryin to be coo...lol

much love,
    -story

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    dave chappelle is a fool...
    that was da same episode with the ashy cat
    play'n dice in da projects....hahahaha
    smh...tru comedy
    one love
    khasm

4. AfRiCaNrOoTs5o

AfRiCaNrOoTs5o Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    chapelle cracks me up.....even thought most of the stuff he sais are racist....uppin' this topic...

5. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    Some of the white DJs on the sad excuse for a hip hop station we have here try to throw in black slang into their speech sometimes. It's painful. I'm like, you're tryin too hard, bro.

6. Aisha

Aisha Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I love Dave Chappele's show. I like how he is dsring with his humor. It's funny how acting black is cool to white people until it becomes inconvienent, like during a job interview or something.

7. Prizefighter16

Prizefighter16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    Nah chill

the best episode was when he played this white supremecist but he ain't know he was black cause he was blind. So he was writin mad books about how black people should die or what not. and all the KKK people looked up to him, then when white people met him they was like Get that n****** and chappele started sayin it too, he was like yeah yeah go kill that n******, dude was hilarious i was cryin yo :lol:

8. brooklyngoodies

brooklyngoodies New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    wut i hate is white people 4eva tryin to cop wut we got.it be gettin on my nerves.

9. Froggy1

Froggy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    But it's still funny

But, that #$%# is still funny man. At my school it's a lil diffrnt tho'. You see white ppl wit G-unit chains listening to Ice Cube and stuff. Some of these fools try to come up to me sayin *%#@ like: foshizzle mah nizzle, and don't expect to get hit!

10. plainrhythm

plainrhythm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    it's all funny 'til your teacher starts with that isht.
    imagine a teacher rockin up to school with a pimped out ride, 9inch rims, the works. then comes out (oh did i mention hip hop blaring his speakers??)
    and this is the best part: "waddup my homies? it's all good in the hood til somebody get shot, word? ya'll betta recognize i'ma B.I.M.B <-- (this is no typing error(..." it was so embarrassing... i wanted to curl up and die.. i was the only black student outside 'cause i just arrived and my friends came late.
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Funny black slang

2. funny black slang phrases

3. black slang for whites

4. slang words for black people,
  5. funniest black slang words,
  6. funny white people words,
  7. Slang Terms for Whites,
  8. white slang words,
  9. black slang for whi,
  10. islamic slang for white people