Black People : White People At Their Best

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    White people have a history whereby they have proven themselves to be the masters of dirt. What began a while back was that the system began to take those that we at that time considered to be the best of us and they began assassinating their character as a means of painting a different picture pertaining to us.
    This case with Treyvon martin is going to be interesting. 1. He was supended on feb 21 for the weed thing. 2.Then the same day he supposedly swings on a bus driver, reason unknown although he tweeted this on his page...then 3. he gets killed later that night.

Just on these three points white people are going to have a ball painting the picture of a drug dealer who was suspended and after being suspended, swings on a bus driver and then still seething with anger, when confronted by Zimmerman, also got aggressive and as a result, lost his life. This is going to be the picture that white people are going to paint. Why? because it's convenient and white people want to show that Treyvon Martin is not the person that the media and his family is portraying him to be.

What pissing me off is the game that's being played. They will attempt to reveal that no black person, regardless of their academics, their sportsmanship, their religion or anything else is to be trusted or regarded as a positive black person. But this is what they are good at. This has been done in the past and will continue into the future because white people do not have a history among themselves or their dealings with others that displays anything close to humanity.

2. Keino

Keino Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +107
    Tricknology at its best.

3. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Remember--"A month later."

Martin's parents called in about him being missing, but though he was killed 70 feet from his house, the police waited three days to say he was dead.

We should connect the dots that Newt Gringrich, and many other Whites, have new anonymous donors for different organs.

And Zimmerman to this day is resisting arrest. The Media plays to this. "Stand Your Ground" is a jury question, not something to avoid arrest.

The Police are protecting him.

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Yes, it seems obvious to me that the police are protecting him because I think I heard that his parents are court workers or something. I was going to lay down but just happen to listen to the youtube of the 911 call and well, I'm in shock. This is a nightmare. I feel so sorry for those parents. I was actually looking at another youtube that was just posted only hours ago and released by ABC News showing that zimmermann did not have any bruises that comply with his story that he was attacked by this young fellow! And also, I just learned that the young fellow was actually on the phone with his girlfriend at the VERY TIME ZIMMERMAN APPROACHED HIM, she is 16 years old, and she is complaining that the police won't interview her! Trayvon told her that he was being followed and she told him to run, and within seconds the cell phone went silent...

I wonder why they wont interview her!

5. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I can't put "like" hearing that murder.

6. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I understand!