Black Entertainment : White People Are Now Crying “Racism” & Planning To #BoycottStarWarsVII

Peace,

White people are funny. Where was all this political awareness when the reboot of Battlestar Galatica came out? From the original series they whitewashed the second in command Colonel Tigh to a white man and they turned Lt. Boomer into an asian female, effectively removing all black male star figures from the mix. They did install a black female as the communications officer..... lol. I guess they felt Star Trek The Original Series had a good thing going (Lt. Uhuru).

A black man more than belongs their, George Lucas very likely was inspired by the story of the Famous Egyptian Prince Djedi
Jedi is a misspelling of the Egyptian Magician Djedi who it is said help in the design of the Pyramids by decipher the works of the God Thoth and was a Guardian of the Pharaoh's realm.
A preistly order was form in his honor called the Magi, they were mostly of Persia

The socalled Sith Lords are none other than Sethians the enemies of the Djedi. Seth is the Brother of Ausar/Osiris.

Lastly In Jamaica you have the natty DREAD I.....lol that part was a joke or is it.

Kind of reminds me of how some whites wanted to boycott the movie "Thor" because Edris Elba was playing the role of Heimdallr.... It would of been closer to the truth make him play Thor, Thor was white but not European his Great Grand Father was African

The problem is that they can't stand seeing a black in a lead role. They have wookies, droids, creatures and who knows what else.

They didn't care until a black man was given a lead role....:qqb009:

Peace!

This is so funny to me, lol, I can only hope others see what we see.:lol:

This just backs up the forgone conclusion that as long as we are playing slaves they have no problem. You heard where Hollywood won't back Danny Glover because his movie doesn't have a white hero.

Peace!

Peace,

White people are funny. Where was all this political awareness when the reboot of Battlestar Galatica came out? From the original series they whitewashed the second in command Colonel Tigh to a white man and they turned Lt. Boomer into an asian female, effectively removing all black male star figures from the mix. They did install a black female as the communications officer..... lol. I guess they felt Star Trek The Original Series had a good thing going (Lt. Uhuru).

images

What are you trying to say????

lol.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back