Black People : White people are black.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Yes Sir, Welsing laid it out, you did your homework with this one... Strange thing about this, I'll bet I'm the only person that will post comments to this thread.

Peace In,

3. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167
    Double down on that! Where do I collect the winnings? lol

On the real though, I am not surprised. There are a lot of things that go on on this planet that the surface is barely scratched on. I'll admit I am here to read, digest, research and learn and dissect what is pushed for agenda purposes vs. what is real. I am also adult enough to know that all will always depend on subjectivity.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

... Can't win em all, lol... Good stuff houserunner, the mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it isn't open.

Peace In,

5. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +666
    What evidence is there to support the claim that white people were shunned out only to found Europe later?

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

... Although your question is ambiguously incoherent, hopefully, this will help; but please read the full article before responding back:

African tribe populated rest of the world

The entire human race outside Africa owes its existence to the survival of a single tribe of around 200 people who crossed the Red Sea 70,000 years ago, scientists have discovered.

Research by geneticists and archaeologists has allowed them to trace the origins of modern homo sapiens back to a single group of people who managed to cross from the Horn of Africa and into Arabia. From there they went on to colonise the rest of the world.
    Genetic analysis of modern day human populations in Europe, Asia, Australia, North America and South America have revealed that they are all descended from these common ancestors.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...frican-tribe-populated-rest-of-the-world.html

Peace In,

7. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This doesn't affect how I see them one way or another and in my book they are far from being black on any level. In my first book I asked the question; "When does an apple or an orange cease to be an apple or an orange?" with the answer being, "when nature makes it other than it once was". This is undeniable but there's more. In light of the research that white scholars and scientist have done in their search to understand who they are, there's a point that needs to be made and highlighted. "If it was indeed 200 people who left and then populated the rest of the world, which I'm not buying into, can you imagine the AMOUNT OF INBREEDING THAT WOULD HAVE OCCURRED?" We already know what the result of this would have been and possibly accounts for their warped mental processes in thinking. In retrospect, this degree of inbreeding could have very easily accounted for the emergence of what we now call neanderthals due to this massive inbreeding that would have taken place...thus producing mental and physical deformities which neanderthals display in their physiology.

Couple this reality with that of their environment which formed their aggressive behavior, materialism, incest, patriarchy and their further degeneration and diseases from the consummation of raw meat and cannibalism in order to survive....and walla!...you get the present entity that we now refer to as CAUCASIANS. As a result, we now have an entity that is not supposed to be on the earth and which will die out due to the lack of available genetic diversity that we have as a people. Thus the concept of them mating with each other as a people in order to survive is actually the very thing that will lead to their extinction either way you look at it.

So what am I saying? I'm saying that we as a people through defective genes produced, not a Caucasian but an albino Afrakan. It was the albino Afrakan that degenerated into a new entity on the earth that we call Caucasians...who are not black, who are genetically one step away from death and who are in fact a race of people unlike anything else on the planet. It is their recognition of this that has prompted them to be jealous, envious, violent, materialistic, anti nature in behavior and controlling of everything on the planet that they are not!! As such, we can surely conclude that an Afrakan Albino and a Caucasian are truly two different life forms even though it took the defected genes of one to further degenerate into the defected reality of the other...and yes, we did lock them behind the Caucus Mountains. If I can get my printer going, I'm going to post a picture showing you how we stripped them down and drove them out. Yeah, I got that too.;) 002.bmp (file://NUKPANUK-PC/Users/nukpanuk/Pictures/2012-08-01/002.bmp)

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    The ritual in the 1st degree of FREE masonry.

9. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    You're not alone here, Bro. Clyde...but like houserunner, I'm absorbing the information as it's delivered here and looking forward to the "scholarly" discussion. I'm about to check out the citation you posted in reply to Zim's question. :)

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

... We are not far away from understanding the general basis of fact upon which this earth was populated; notwithstanding a few unsettled paradigm issues here and there.

Peace In,