Black People : White people and albinos of color...

Even though I can't view the link, I have grown up with a few Albinos. To be Albino is a genetic disorder, it doesn't make them a different race. An Albino born into a black family still has African genes. They are still capable of passing these genes onto their children (although many of their children are also Albino). Many Albinos have identity issues because they are judged by their appearance. To me they are brothers & sisters.

panafrica said:
Even though I can't view the link, I have grown up with a few Albinos. To be Albino is a genetic disorder, it doesn't make them a different race. An Albino born into a black family still has African genes. They are still capable of passing these genes onto their children (although many of their children are also Albino). Many Albinos have identity issues because they are judged by their appearance. To me they are brothers & sisters.

peace,

true indeed brotha Pan........I believe Albino's are a sign that the original people of the Earth have within their genetic coding the ability give birth to all colors of the spectrum. And with that, the opposite can not be the same. Albino's are brothas & sistas without a doubt and can give birth to a darker skin child unlike the so-called caucasoid new-beings who are genetic recessive & can only give birth to pink babies.......they can't even give birth to a white baby..hmmmmmmmmm - all their babies come out pink...but I'm getting off the subject & all I wanted to say was that I agree with brotha pans statement!!

peace & love ya'll

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back