Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Racism White Supremacy,

White (Nationalist) Riot

How racism and immigration gave us Trump, Brexit, and a whole new kind of politics

Donald Trump is not an accident.

It’s tempting to see Trump’s rise as something sui generis: something so bizarre, so linked to his own celebrity, that it could never be repeated. Yet it is being repeated: Throughout the Western world, far-right populists are rising in the polls ...

http://www.vox.com/2016/9/19/12933072/far-right-white-riot-trump-brexit?ref=yfp

by Zack Beauchamp on September 19, 2016

Last edited:
:rofl:

Bear with me but here's my "Twilight Zone" take on this. Out the gate it's Hillary in the lead, Ted Cruz rears his stupid head gaining with his Ivy League image, Barry Soetoro get's a call from George Soros & he backs her play even though she excoriated him in 2008, the Benghazi issue get's back door help from of all people Vladimir Putin, Trump whistles Dixie while Comey get's bought off, Hillary starts going full balls to the wall with the Black women, Trump counters with the black men of the cloth, Hillary get's her first serious slam with the resurgence of the WikiLeaks e-mail scandal again, Hispanic gays get blasted in Orlando of all places (Sorta like the movie: Wag The Dog which was a parody on Bill invading Iraq to deflect his upcoming impeachment hearings) Now that was convenient, all is good now Donald & Hillary are trading barbs like their very lives depend on it. All is good with the world since Donald's saying some socially unacceptable things & Hillary's numbers are rising, uh oh that old skull injury's reacting to the stress of extreme paced campaigning, seizures, seizures, seizures.....it's her allergies, two weeks later, it's pneumonia.....what special sunglasses that epileptics wear? what huge lady slightly to the rear of Hillary? Plan B: Bombs & knifings, yes that's the ticket, serious deflection this time....better work, yep that medication has finally calmed her down, you're doing good Hillary, just focus those valium dilated eyes & read the Telapromter....good girl, back to bed with you........ring ring ring....WHAAAAAAAAT??? That dirtbag got caught sleeping like some homeless bum in the alley of a Jersey bar? Hey Bill this is a bad one, no way can we make this guy die in jail & make it look like suicide, best we can do is push Hillary through the electoral college & let her step down & we just run America through our Gorge Soros approved VP puppet....what's her running mates name again?
Fade to black.
I've never been a conspiracy theorist & have always prided myself in defending American government, law enforcement & private enterprise because I was taught that it was the right thing to do because our government provides us with a much higher standard of living that citizens of other countries could only dream of. I now know that there never was a two party system. So what's really going on with this three ring circus?

Ring #1: Donald John Trump
Ring #2: Hillary Rodham Clinton
Ring #3: We the people

Last edited:

Morning Mix
‘You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake’ Fliers like these are showing up on lawns across the U.S.

Friends in her hometown of Coudersport, Pa., said someone had gone house to house the previous night and left plastic bags filled with lollipops, rocks and paper fliers on dozens of lawns in the town’s main thoroughfare.

Inside, they found a disturbing message ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...these-are-showing-up-on-lawns-across-the-u-s/

imrs.php

A flier found on lawns in Coudersport, Pennsylvania, over the weekend. (Courtesy Jaimi Hajzus)

Last edited:

‘Virtually Every Alt-Right Nazi I Know Is Volunteering For The Trump Campaign’
More white supremacists come out for the Republican presidential candidate

It seems Donald Trump has united one group of voters: Neo-Nazis.

“Trump had me at ‘build a wall,’” Andrew Anglin, editor of the white supremacist website Daily Stormer, told the Los Angeles Times. “Virtually every alt-right Nazi I know is volunteering for the Trump campaign” ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-neo-nazi-volunteers_us_57edb7f9e4b0c2407cdd249a

57eddef21a0000f3045b5e8e.jpeg

SPENCER PLATT VIA GETTY IMAGES
A white supremacist tells the Los Angeles Times that neo-Nazis are volunteering for the Donald Trump campaign

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back