Black People Politics : White (Nationalist) Riot

There are two rivers, 103 ao kiji, One is wild, bursting in rapids going in every direction, overflowing the secure banks, forcing its way, raging to uncertainty and destruction.

The other is beautifully moving along to its destination, it is a well formed travel to success, doing no harm along the way and is a blessing for all who come for peace and inspiration.

And that is key, what benefit is your existence, thats a question that will baffle many, those who you hold dear, and plan to keep around until you give up this physical experience, should greatly benefit from your existence, "sacred are the guest's on our land", honor, and morals, also steadfast principles, compassion for the plight of another, these are absent in the heart of humans in this age, this world has been drained of all beauty. dreams, imagination, where have they gone? I envy the ancients, for their era was a golden one

And that is key, what benefit is your existence, thats a question that will baffle many, those who you hold dear, and plan to keep around until you give up this physical experience, should greatly benefit from your existence, "sacred are the guest's on our land", honor, and morals, also steadfast principles, compassion for the plight of another, these are absent in the heart of humans in this age, this world has been drained of all beauty. dreams, imagination, where have they gone? I envy the ancients, for their era was a golden one
I would say we all have the beauty, dreams, and imagination within. Can we be the ones who restore that image to others? I think yes. Anger does not nurture any of those excellent virtues of which you speak. It's worth pondering, starting a search for where the beauty is for us to become a participant. You mentioned so much good. I think you are on that "golden" path. Don't allow that angry world around rob you and your loved ones of what you know in your heart. Hold to the golden guide.

White-power groups banding together, but for how long?

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — White extremists, almost by nature, are seldom good at working together.

That's why it's something of a surprise that an alliance of white-power groups born in a KKK bar in Georgia is marking its first birthday. Composed of multiple extremist groups, the Nationalist Front had its anniversary Saturday ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-power-groups-banding-together-long-160948969.html

1ec58986a22a49d291eec69ea6f124d2.jpg

FILE - In this April 23, 2016 file photo, a man walks during a protest at Stone Mountain Park, in Stone Mountain, Ga. Extremist groups are joining together with a shared goal for whites. A new Ku Klux Klan alliance formed in March 2017 has united chapters from around the country, and a consortium of organizations composed of white nationalists and white separatists is marking its first anniversary. Watchdog groups say white extremists typically can’t work together because of jealousy and infighting. But leaders say they’re united as never before. (AP Photo/John Bazemore)

JAY REEVES
Associated PressApril 25, 2017

Mayor condemns torch-bearing protesters defending Confederate statue

The mayor of Charlottesville, Va., condemned Saturday night’s demonstration by a large group of torch-bearing white nationalists who were protesting the removal of statues honoring Confederate Gens. Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mayor-co...-203028776.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_12

7d77ee2a88219823ca058e664abdb213

Protesters gather at Lee Park in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday. (Allison Wrabel/The Daily Progress via ABC News)

By
c7a9c430-de5f-11e6-9d1e-6ffb22e30b69_dylan.png

Dylan Stableford
Senior Editor
Yahoo NewsMay 14, 2017

In the Spirit of Sankofa, same ole song :facepalm:

White Milwaukee lied to itself for decades, and in 1967 the truth came out
When the Long Hot Summer came to Wisconsin, the reality of race relations was impossible to ignore

... Growing up there, I knew very little of the riot that had burned those blocks, but one cardinal rule I did know: we weren’t welcome on the south side of town ...

https://timeline.com/milwaukee-long-hot-summer-252057567975

1*eZstE3KDTVK_CO-4uQ0cMw.jpeg

A woman struggles with police on the second night of unrest in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the summer of 1967. (Bettmann Archive/Getty Images)

0*k9BW1yvFjUTfNpW3.jpeg

syreeta mcfadden
writer. editor. professor. paparrazza. work seen in The Guardian US, The Nation, NPR, BuzzFeed, and NYTM.
Aug 2

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back