Black People Politics : White (Nationalist) Riot

Bye Felicia.

What started out for some people as fear that the historical record and a certain Southern identity was being removed with the statue of Lee, were there to only protest.

I was truly astonished by what I saw in Charlottesville, Virginia yesterday.
It was the Southern Civil War all over again! Everything that was in that war made up the riot yesterday. How many white people was it? Definitely hundreds. I have never seen that kind of ongoing riot between white people beating up white people. And it didn't ever seem like it was going to slow down or stop.

The counter protesters arrived. Then, there were true white supremacists, KKK and Neo Nazis, all kinds of bigots bused themselves in. And the fighting began.

That truly was a picture of the Civil war. They had long poles and clubs instead of rifles and bayonets. The supremacists arrived with helmets and shields a lot of them had pepper spray. Where did the teargas come from? My guess is the supremacists, as they were the ones who planned. That whole event cost three lives and ten injuries.

One amazing point here is the shielded, helmeted KKK and Neo Nazi, white supremacists did not cause the counter citizens to cower and run off. The fight was on and one moment of interest was the big white woman chasing a bigger white man with a pole to give him forty whacks.

People were getting hurt and the fighting didn't let down. There were also anti Americans in the crowd demonstrated by a tug of war to take away the flag from one who was carrying it.

With the exception of this statement;

"... were there to only protest ..."

your assessment was brilliant, willa.

As the many articles in this Thread attest, they want their country back, and voted for Trump for that reason. David Duke, no less, called out the Donald, directly.

So, to say their only reason was to protest is superficial. With the Alt-Right in the White house, Steve Bannon and Steve Miller, along with the Nazi sympathizer, Sebastian Gorka (155,000 salary); its quite clear their agenda is long range disruption of the government and democracy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back