Black People : White Nationalist here

Status
Not open for further replies.

James 747

BANNED
Apr 23, 2016
Came to see what this place is about. Looks pretty chill. I am all for a Black Nationalist movement in America and I think we need to both races to focus on strengthening themselves. Just had two questions. Where do you see the Black Community headed in the future vs.what do you want to see happen? Also what are the values and habits you feel are most important for people in your movements to have and why?

Came to see what this place is about. Looks pretty chill. I am all for a Black Nationalist movement in America and I think we need to both races to focus on strengthening themselves. Just had two questions. Where do you see the Black Community headed in the future vs.what do you want to see happen? Also what are the values and habits you feel are most important for people in your movements to have and why?

Welcome,

It looks like we are heading for Reparations, I can think of nothing else more paramount, self-exclamatory.

Obviously the black community never got the 40 acres and a mule and I think some reparation is due but how would you go about receiving reparations and in what form?

Full Reparations are due in the form of monetary compensation, restitution. We are talking about unpaid labor costs, not modified forms of social benefits that are already in effect.

This seems like a pretty hard thing to do. How would you divvy this up then? How do you put a price on the unpaid slave labor? How would you find records of the slaves deserving reparations. How do you find their descendents? How would you go about dividing money among the slaves' descendents? I think its a pretty unrealistic to demand FULL reparations, as that will take a lot of efforts to demand such calculations. And I agree, the social benifits are clearly not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back