Black Spirituality Religion : White Muslims

• Thread starter Muslim
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 3K
TRY ARABIA, SYRIA, THE STOLEN LAND OF EGYPT, TURKEY, IRAQ or some place like that....cause believe it or not, everybody gonna get a piece of this cosmic @ss whoopin that me, you and everybody knows is coming for what has been done to Afrakan peoples minds, spirits and bodies!! Normally I wouldn't have given you this answer....but since it is taught that "there is no racism in Islam and you came on here with a racist mentality purposely looking for "WHITE MUSLIMS", you got just what you deserved!!!

Brother MS234 ... please stop with the name calling ... using images to do it.

You put yourself in violation doing this, and you're usually wrong, as most you accuse are not trolls.

The person that started this thread was a Guest, and i approved the thread, qualifying it / them for inclusion.

I found it to be a good question ... as it made me think of the fact that i've never seen or heard tell of too many 'white muslims'.

Maybe i've not looked hard enough ... or at all ... but there's certainly nothing wrong with the presentation of the question or subsequent substantive discussion that could follow.

If you think someone is a troll or in violation, report their post, don't call them names.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back