Khasm13 : white mind black face....

Discussion in 'Khasm13' started by Khasm13, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472

any thoughts?

one love
    khasm

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    Hopefully the day will come when we can stop viewing our standard of beauty thru the eyes of white influence.

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    the telling part of this video is the doll test with the black child...
    when children grow up thinking that black people are bad and white people are good u get chicago and the horrible black on black crime we have annually(summertime)....
    more research has been put into tel-lie-vision than into the space program...why do u think this is?

i'll tell u why...it's a passive mind control element that has been amerikka's best weapon since the atom bomb was created....
    u even have people in different countries looking at us like we are animals/thugs/divas....

until we boycott these dumb *** shows and movies...we will continue to fall victim to their evil designs....

one love
    khasm

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Yo, i remember being chased around the kids playground in the park by some of my friends children because i used to take their WHITE dolls and throw them in the garbage where they belonged, but i would replace them with BLACK dolls that were so nice that their parents wouldn't let them even play with. They would place the black doll on their dresser or something and have them treat it basically like royalty.

At first the kids whose dolls i took were furious at me, but then when it finally sunk in that the black dolls were worth more and looked more like them they would thank me for it.....

Something like :

[​IMG]

Can you imagine being chased by 6 & 7 year olds while they're screaming and some crying "Info, what did you do with my white doll? mommy, tell Info to give me my doll back.."

5. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    We must not only see that Whites perpetuate myths, but also evaluate whether African people are perpetuating myths of our own.

The White man tells you that he's a savior--and he's lying.

So if he's lying--why do we keep expecting him to clean up his act?

Are people following me?

He's lying about being a savior. So how can you be critical of him? He's a hypocrite? Sure. He tells you he's telling the truth but he's lying. Nevertheless, if he's lying about being your savior--then leave it at that.

Teach your children that they only lie and leave it at that.

Because the White man propagating that he "sugar honey iced teas" gold ain't a problem. Our problem is that we want him to be honest about his sugar honey iced tea. I don't give a sugar honey iced tea what the White man sugar honey iced teas. And neither should the rest of us.

HTP

6. Feather

Feather Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +412
    thats why i HATE tv and if it was up to me they wouldn't be in my house, producers change comics and other entertainers material sometimes so that its right on point with their agenda.

we have conflict where it comes to the kids watching tv, i say they cannot whereas my hubby allows his son to watch tv, i make mine read or do something else.

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472

laughin just picturing u gettin chased by some shorties....runnin with a handful of white barbie dolls....lol

one love
    khasm

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    LOL - for real, they still talk about it to this day...........They can laugh about it now, but back then they wanted to hurt me bad. You know how hard it is to run with white babrie dolls in your arms and navigate thru the kids area of a playground without accidentally hitting/running one of them over...lol

At first, i wasn't even telling my friends that i was taking the dolls from their kids..lol It wasn't until one of them caught on that everytime i came by a white doll would be missing and they'd wonder where this black doll came from. It was a no brainer who was the culprit because at the time i was in the N.O.I.

But you know what, their parents (my friends) stopped buying them white dolls all together because 1) they knew it would be a waste of money once i found out what they had bought. and secondly, because they realized after a while that a black child should not be playing with white dolls in the first place.

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

lol - you sound like me and my sons mother when we were together but i was the one against him watching tv. She used it as if the tv was suppossed to be a baby sitter, but when she wanted him for something she would get mad at him if he didn't respond right away...:confused: She would have to call his name like 3 or 4 times before he would react. Me, i had him reading and doing math on his children's laptop for an hour every night before he went to sleep as well as getting on the computer using the learning discs i used to buy for him. If he was watching tv with me, it was one of his movies like Toy Story or the Lion King and not just some random show.

Even on road trips, i would make him bring a book to read. The first thing he would grab would be his gameboy, but he couldn't use it until I was satisfied with the amount of pages he had read in the book.

Today he's a Junior in H.S. and a B student and loves to read......

10. Feather

Feather Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +412
    :lol::lol::lol: