Black People : White Men......Played Out, Or Fed Up?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by spicybrown, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Brothers, and Sisters, particularly the latter; Have you all noticed the trend of WM aggressively persuing AW, and BW. In a way this disturbs me. Ask me why....I know, but I dunno. I've noticed a trend of WM lately, in hordes, approaching Sisters/BW ever so politely, and without discretion. I even had TWO WM refer to me as "SISTA". Jumping the topic a little......Is this the aftermath of a long drawn-out battle between white feminists, and white chauvinistic pig$? Not that I am in a tizzy trying to figure this out, but what is the underlying reason in the "Grand Divorce" between WM/WW? Can this be the beginning to the end of white supremacy? At least in America? After all, it takes TWO to make a thang go right!!! Any WM/WW care to testify? (Not that anybody will admit they are white).

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    What are you smoking? Whatever it is, it can put crack out of business! Did you really say what you said and believe it...or was it just wishful thinking on your part?

3. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    lol... QQn.

Well slap me silly and change my name 2 Renee McGinnis... NOT.. though the economic benifits would be tempting to lots of bw... i choose to stik by the brothers. And yes.. they have no shame in their game.. matter fact.. white men have no pride.. thiis one guy sent me flowers for a week.. without an aknow.
    on my part at all.. then had the nerve to show up on my lunch hour..
    we had lunch..
    and i left it at that.
    With one divorce in the hole.. and no kids i guess he saw me as either an adventure watin to happen.. or as something to piss his blonde hair blu eyed ex wife offf. :skillet: n im not gunna be nobodys *** !

4. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    The End

Sister Spicy with all do respect please let's give these interracial relationship threads a rest. Maybe curious minds would like to know but those minds are not here. Sister I'm gone to close this thread. Instead of focusing the other man let's spend more time uplifting the brother man...

Peace.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.