Black People : White Men......Played Out, Or Fed Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicybrown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2005
Brothers, and Sisters, particularly the latter; Have you all noticed the trend of WM aggressively persuing AW, and BW. In a way this disturbs me. Ask me why....I know, but I dunno. I've noticed a trend of WM lately, in hordes, approaching Sisters/BW ever so politely, and without discretion. I even had TWO WM refer to me as "SISTA". Jumping the topic a little......Is this the aftermath of a long drawn-out battle between white feminists, and white chauvinistic pig$? Not that I am in a tizzy trying to figure this out, but what is the underlying reason in the "Grand Divorce" between WM/WW? Can this be the beginning to the end of white supremacy? At least in America? After all, it takes TWO to make a thang go right!!! Any WM/WW care to testify? (Not that anybody will admit they are white).

lol... QQn.

Well slap me silly and change my name 2 Renee McGinnis... NOT.. though the economic benifits would be tempting to lots of bw... i choose to stik by the brothers. And yes.. they have no shame in their game.. matter fact.. white men have no pride.. thiis one guy sent me flowers for a week.. without an aknow.
on my part at all.. then had the nerve to show up on my lunch hour..
we had lunch..
and i left it at that.
With one divorce in the hole.. and no kids i guess he saw me as either an adventure watin to happen.. or as something to piss his blonde hair blu eyed ex wife offf. :skillet: n im not gunna be nobodys *** !

The End

Sister Spicy with all do respect please let's give these interracial relationship threads a rest. Maybe curious minds would like to know but those minds are not here. Sister I'm gone to close this thread. Instead of focusing the other man let's spend more time uplifting the brother man...

Peace.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back