Black Entertainment : White Man's BI*CH - Aisha Sekhmet

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Ikoro, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    I heard this track a looong time ago, and it reminded me of NYOIL's "ya'll should all get lynched" just more crude and less.. something.

Can someone please, comment on this for me. I just want to hear what my people thing.

I'm upset about the overall wording and the fact that she uses the N word on some of our greatest leaders and to describe something "real" and masculine. Oh well, comments... PLEASE.

"Where your grocery store, your structure, where your bank where your land/we be satisfied with crumbs coming from the massuh hand."

Imagine if this was played on the radio or MTV just ONCE... ohhh-weee.

:geek:

If you haven't checked NYOIL, check it here (and don't put him in the same boat as the Sister above - they are heading the same direction but with different means)

Watch it at 1:35, ain't that real nice?

One,

- Ikoro

2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043

I think it's sad.. artistically.. socially.. historically..

3. Cthismetalheart

Cthismetalheart Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14
    This is interesting. On one end, I am disgusted and dazed that Aisha Sekhmet would do something like this. (Not like I know here or anything.) And yet on the other hand, I admire her because she is speaking to a certain population of people that understand and listen to music in this particular arena. She is acting as a branch for those that are not into the "less insulting".