White MAN with Sickle Cells

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by dustyelbow, Sep 20, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    First let me DUE JUSTICE and ANNOUNCE SICKLE CELL AWARENESS MONTH is TAKING PLACE this SEPTEMBER.

I mentioned a while ago that WHITE PEOPLE in this NATION have BLACK BLOOD in them.

If you dont REALIZE this then our CHANCES of SURVIVING in the NATION for this CENTURY will be ZERO.

BLOOD will be a REQUIREMENT for LIVING ANYWHERE on this EARTH.

UNDERSTANDING it will make LIFE on EARTH very PEACEFUL.

That BIBLE is CHALK FULL of BLOOD REFERENCE and our CHURCHES UNDERSTANDING of it is VERY LIMITED.

We should have MASTERED IT ALREADY or I can say at least our ANCESTORS SOME MASTERED IT. But THEY are GONE.

Because we DID NOT MASTER IT we have PUT our GROUP in great DANGER and you may not LIKE what I am going to SAY but SOME of US will have their ONLY HOPE for SURVIVING <BLOODWISE> through the 'WHITE' MAN or 'WHITE' WOMAN.

It all started with LIFESTYLE CHOICES and HISTORY with this NATION.

Some 'BLACKS' over the CENTURIES in the NATION became 'WHITE'.

They are in the MILLIONS. They have a DNA connection to BLACKS as in RACIAL SKIN COLOR PHENOTYPE.

DNA is a BLOOD REFERENCE.

Today there are INDUSTRIES being BUILT UP as we speak on the people of this NATION and their BLOOD.

Even someONE BRANDED a DUMMY, called PRESIDENT BUSH understand a bit about BLOOD, even more than probably your DOCTOR.

He is setting his BLOOD BANK up already. So that means ONE RECIEVES then another must GIVE. Those of US in IGNORANCE will be the GIVERS.

Hopefully that's SIMPLE ENOUGH but let me give you some RECENT STORIES and you DECIDE....

I am doing a SPECIAL in another FORUM and this BLOOD BUSINESS is CERTAINLY NEEDING UNDERSTANDING of my TIME on EARTH.

In terms of GENDER, WOMEN should be MASTERS of BLOOD. If WOMEN are IGNORANT of BLOOD, then you may have done your CHILDREN a GRAVE INJUSTICE.

There are BLACK CHILDREN suffering NOW and their MOTHER'S BLOOD cannot give them LIFE or HEALTH.

The MOTHER has become USELESS in SAVING her PROGENY.

Ignorance is SIN.

I am speaking SPIRITUAL THINGS to the SPIRIT and those who want UNDERSTANDING.

ie YOUR WILL to LIVE.

Here the ARTICLES

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This second photo and story present it 'differently' but if you understand SICKLE CELL then you can SEE WHY I POSTED this....

Now THAT JESUS fellows BLOOD is said to WIPE AWAY SINS. I guess he MAY BE the ONLY HOPE.

But if you dont UNDERSTAND BLOOD and how to CARRY it, then it's USELESS believing in HIM.

Check you BIBLE and SEE WHAT I MEAN.

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hello Dustyelbow,

I was looking forward to reading the article, but its only the
    picture you have posted. No article to read pertaining to
    it.

:heart:

3. dustyelbow