Law Forum : White Man Who Brutally Raped 13 Year Old Teen Will Not Be Imprisoned Because He Is Legally Blind

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Okay, saw this thread a couple of days ago and had a back and forth conversation with myself as to whether to comment because this is an easy call given that this happened in America. It's all that you described it as Bro. Symbol and more. Without a doubt, if this had been a Black man, he'd be rotting in an unmarked grave by now. Blind, huh? smh Didn't seem to matter though did it?

Symbol of America

Okay, saw this thread a couple of days ago and had a back and forth conversation with myself as to whether to comment because this is an easy call given that this happened in America. It's all that you described it as Bro. Symbol and more. Without a doubt, if this had been a Black man, he'd be rotting in an unmarked grave by now. Blind, huh? smh Didn't seem to matter though did it?
NNQ I can't for the life of me figure out the prevailing White mindset. But you know and I know that if this low life, worthless POS were Black his death would've been ruled a suicide even with six shots into his back and his skull fractured in 3 places just before he threw himself off a roof. GODS watching though but unfortunately he has a lot more patience and tolerance then I do.