Black People : White Man Tells the Truth

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Oct 20, 2012.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey fambly,

I am participating in a discussion about whether Mitt Romney is mentally stable enough to be president. The answers don't seem to be along racial lines but because Obama is Black, race came up as an issue. So this White guy comes in, and although his definition of what constitutes racism is somewhat limited, he still tells more of the truth than you are likely to hear from most Whites. This is what he said.
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/104687
    DISCLAIMER: Before you read this thread, make sure that you are sitting down, your bladder is empty and there are no sharp objects within your immediate vicinity.

2. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    We know this, but still not to be racist myself we don't like their actions and treatment of us.
    I personally don't like their way of thinking that they above anyone else in the world.
    They still blinded by their ignorance; That we as a race is a fail cause or problematic when they set these conditions and manipulate our thoughts with a materialistic dream of America.
    I hate it the most when they say we benefit it the most being here, when we don't.

When they set-up our people to go along with their plan not our own.
    We might not be in chains physically, but we are in chains mentally and spiritually.
    How is it that their agenda is to either kill, uneducated, and imprison our youth with the false materialistic dream of a big house with white picket fences or the 48 acres and mules bologne?
    Everything they say are false.

3. Thelma Jackson-Smith

Thelma Jackson-Smith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +161
    Well, he's telling you the truth. Whites are blatantly racist against us.

Some areas might not be as bad though... where I live they seem to be kept "in line" but you still don't really trust them.

Living in our own communities gives you a serious boost when it comes to avoiding white racism. However, being that they still own most of the businesses you still have to deal with their trash when going to work. This is one of the reasons why my husband is currently unemployed.

4. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I only wish that these Black folks going around talking about racism is over will wake up. Even if no Whites will admit to the truth, it is more important thatr we know the truth. Therein lies our power.

In Africa the White folks admit to their racism "Oh yea, it was terrible what we did to ya'll'. Terrible, just terrible. And we sorry (not sorry enough to give you your land back, but we sorry, for all that it's worth.)" And our brothas and sistas there don't have anymore power than we do in the states because it's all about what we can get Whites to do for us rather than doing things for ourselves.

5. Thelma Jackson-Smith

Ratings:
    +161
    How can we acquire our power when we are so busy killing ourselves and hating each other for stupid reasons?

6. Thelma Jackson-Smith

Ratings:
    +161
    We are why we don't have the power that we used to have back in the day.

7. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Back in the day, folks who were striving to make a difference were more united, whereas more who tend to make excuses dominate the airwaves, etc.

FYI...

8. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    We're only being allowed two choices, as regards who will be the next president
    of this nation...

And, also do contrast whatever the camps are claiming about each other, whereas those of us who aren't party members etc. also remain concerned and worried, i. e., since the very rhetoric of two of the other party's candidates is crap I associate with a KKK meeting or a Nazi rally...

I support Obama because I also need and want to cover my back...

Hopefully he'll do a much better job covering ours too...

FYI...

9. Enejoh

Enejoh Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +130
    How can we acquire our power when we are so busy killing ourselves and hating each other for stupid reasons?

These are the actions we got trained to carry out from the sickstitutions the white man left behind.
    Courage is all we need to turn the table to our side.

10. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Yeah...

I feel and hear you...

But...

There's got to be something we could and should be doing, above and beyond expecting even the likes of either Obama or Farrakan to be our saviors...

Whatever happened to the spirit of the Million Man March(ers):

It didn't have to begin and then end like that...

Time to move forward again anyway...

FYI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this man tells the truth