Black History Culture : White Man Takes Credit: African Technologies

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Sabine, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Sabine

Sabine Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +26
    Somehow my mind was running a mild a minute. My daughter couldn't sleep and woke me up at midnight. So I was perusing Youtube and was looking at videos in regard to ancient terrestrial beings that are melinated as in blue black giant beings from Saturn. Norman Bergrun, the author of "The Ringmakers of Saturn" wrote and talked about giant celestial beings that are melinated black. This is a respected white scientist saying this. If anyone is interested in UFO, the community are predominantly white and for the most part paint ETs as Euro looking.

Anyhow, I digress because I want to show a video about African technologies that this white man presenting in this 4 hours presentation condensed into 2 hours. He's not giving credit to the African researcher before him such as Dr. Malachi York, an African man, who talked about this.

This video talked about sound resonance and how the pyramid and other ancient sites were built from sound. I knew this to be the case from my own research. This video also referenced the Anunnaki.

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    Are you surprised?

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    Electricty is also another technology pilfered from africa...with the ankh being at the center of the story...

One love
    Khasm

4. Sabine

Sabine Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +26
    Not at all. I'm excited about the sound resonance and the use of the cones to facilitate the levitation of giant stones. Thought others would be excited as I am. Nicola Tesla was my favorite scientist. I didn't know he derived his information from Africans until recently through some more digging. They don't teach about Nicola Tesla's work in school and they sure as hell don't teach about the vast knowledge of African people.

It really saddened me at the malevolent intent to suppress the contribution of African knowledge on the world.