Black People : White Makes Impressive Arguement for Affirmitive Action

King Tubbs

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2005
The most honest white person I've seen/heard on the topic of race, Tim Wise.

Author and compelling orator Tim Wise explains that ending affirmative action will allow white privilege to persist unchallenged. Wise spoke on the issue at Michigan State University, in a debate with one of the authors of the MCRI. With passion and with statistics, Wise lays out the case that affirmative action is still a much-needed remedy to achieve racial justice

Tim Wise (for) debating affirmitive action with Dinesh D'souza (against)

Excellent speaker - particularily the last 8 minutes. I hope people are watching it, as he has some very interesting stats and lines things up in such a way that if one had any doubt before- it all becomes very clear..

I am pro affirmative action - for the reasons he has listed - and more. I am always surprised when I meet a Black person who is against it.

I have read many recruitment ads from the US/UK that state "equal opportunity employer" - but thats not quite the same thing, is it? :?:

I have read Tim Wise. He is a honest, decent man. But all the fact, statistics, etc. in the world won't convince "White" folks that they are wrong. "White" supremacy is not dependent upon "reason" for its existence.

We are on our own. The only AA practiced is the one that ensures "Whites" have more, work less, and are respected above and beyond every other group.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back