Black People : White jewish girls gets told the TRUTH by brotha

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by King Tubbs, Jan 5, 2008.

1. King Tubbs

King Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +272
    Firstly you may remember a while back I posted a Black Hebrew Brotha intellectually destroying some white mormons in Georgia........

Well heres another brotha from the same organisation, a white jewish girl asks him why they dont love and appreciate America....but when she gets the answer she has to be dragged away by a friend crying!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, when it comes to race........

WHITE PEOPLE CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

King Tubbs,

:bowdown: :teach: :bowdown:

:terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific:

This is what I do!

3. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    King Tubbs - I recall watching the first one - cracked me up!

But this second one.. wooo hooooo!!!!!! POTENT! ON POINT!! :great: :great: :great:

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

King Tubbs,

:bowdown: :teach: :bowdown:

Again, thank you, I am forever indebted to you for sharing such timely and needed truth!

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    WHITE FOLKS JUST CANT HANDLE IT...

HOW VERY TRUE!

"THAT'S HORRIBLE"

lol!

:glasses:

6. We

We Well-Known Member MEMBER

Nationbuilding
    Ratings:
    +11
    Thanks for posting these vids...

I'll just comment on the 2nd video... What I found interesting was the body language of the white girl. Did you notice that she had to be physically dragged away? When confronted by the TRUTH she was compelled to stay even though it was uncomfortable for her. She was stuck to the sidewalk! She didn't like what she was hearing, but she could not flee because she was frozen in self-examination when confronted with the deeds of her fathers.

This proves that sometimes people can't even run from the TRUTH.

She learned a lesson that night.

However, I want to be clear why I like this video.

I celebrate the lost Afrikans souls they may have reached that night (or have seen/will see this video) - and NOT the adminstration of a history lesson to a white girl; reducing her to tears. I'm not invested in the enlightenment of a white girl -who has probably already retreated to the arms of white supremacy.

Her weeping may endure for a night, but her joy will come when she remembers that she's a white woman in America.

For me, the primary concern is those of us who would ask the same question she posed. The mis-educated, jingoistic, lost Afrikan.

peace,
    Lazarus

iamwe

7. toma

toma Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    TRUTH CRUSHED TO EARTH RISING FROM THE MOUTHS OF CONSCIOUS BROTHERS

King Tubbs thank you for posting those clips. It is instructive how a couple of minutes of courageous truth telling can break down the concrete facade of hundreds of years of lies and falsely conceived notions. :skillet: :skillet: :skillet:

8. Desert Storm

Desert Storm Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Wow!

Well, American history definately isn't rosy. A lot of history isn't rosy. There are some who want to learn. There are some that don't. To be a learner, you have to be humble and willing to except things that you don't want to except. Sometimes in life we think we know it all, and are cut down to our size and finding out just how much we don't know. It's like growing up all over again. I admire folks who are hungry to learn more.

I hope those girls will not be on the defense but open up their minds to understanding. However, who want's to be the only one standing out in the group? It almost sounds like a dumb question to ask, knowing what little they probably know about blacks in America, like we are the only ones with problems.

It's unfortunate but things and beliefs are passed down through generations. You grow up all your life with a certain belief only to find out that it was a lie all along. Not a great feeling. I've been there.

It's what you do from that point that matters.

Thanks for this thread.

DS

9. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    :bowdown: :bowdown: You are right, Lazarus - I think more Black people will be enlightened by the clip than white.

(but gotta admit - I was smiling and chuckling at her response - poor lass - being smacked directly on the brain like that - yet I was shouting along with the other brothers on the street :lol:.)

10. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    :em0600: I really have to take a second to.....get myself together.........
    hmmmmm
    In both of these vidoe's I witnessed basically bashing of the other person.......
    That is my only problem
    Because all that was said was real...I mean really real.......and effective
    Now the First one.......I just thought he made the two Young boys feel a little worse that he should have.....Just quoting the truth was enough.......But he kinda put them down he tried to tell them who they were/believed in....(I have a problem with that) All he needed was the righteousness on his side insead of kinda stepping on their heads to get himself on top........(but I have to say the brother was on point and educated!).......I though he just could have not made those poor guys feel like he did...He knew what h was doing(Mabe it's because I have experience with going up to strangers and trying to get them to feel a cause)

Now the Second one........Oh My Precious Jesus
    Please help us..........
    Now I..........I think i have as much "fury" as that brother does for our past......He Probably has more specifics than me......He spoke truth wisdom and perseverance........But he took whatever hatred......"fury"........disgust that he possessed and he threw it all into that poor girl(all of it)He had NO right to slander her(as if the has a slave at home RIGHT NOW!)
    He dug into her with whatever he had and tried to kill he(I am serious)....He saw her weakness and he twisted his self all up in it.......KNowledge is freedom.....but what is it when you break some one.....when you purposely give blows for their downfall?
    I believe that we are even still enslaved.....I really do
    But evil saves no one......and that was pure evil what he did to her(the friend was in on it to.....because she let her sit there until she "felt" like puling her away)The girl was just confused and I could tell........she was wrong to ask that question but that was a GROWN MAN she had to be 16 or 17.....He probably could even comprehend the question she asked HIM..........He took advantage wrong!!!
    He even had the audacity to mention her father....
    Now if we wanna get real "BLACK" then you dont talk about anybodys parent because that will get you ed up shake my dag on head!!!!!!
    He was grouped so it gave him power and he used his precious KNowlegde to do a demons work
    How can we ever hope to be free when we contantly enslave others for out enslavement

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS NOT OUR WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it is really depressing and tiresome to see that
    I bet to some of those "PRO BLACKS"
    I am not "BLACK" enough
    or maybe I am a "WHITEY LOVER"

Give Me A Break