The Front Porch : "White" Hispanic here

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by Seraph, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Seraph

Seraph Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello everybody,

The Zimmerman case brought me here. Ive been reading and doing my own research because I dont like the way the mainstream media has handled it. I hope I can learn more here and perhaps dispel some of the misconceptions regarding this whole incident.

2. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Put simply, it's an age-old media cover-up because this "White Hispanic's" father is a judge and the mother has a high job in the court systems and the victim is Black.

What more needs to be said. White people, especially the government and media, view Black people as property. So if one damages one's property one doesn't do wrong. Understand?

White people honor their ancestors. Their ancestors got away with doing untold wrongs to us. How do they honor them by punishing themselves over these wrongs?

So it's a cover-up. Why? "Stand Your Ground" is a jury question. Here, law enforcement decided for the jury that Zimmerman was justified. Meanwhile, video surveillance shows he had no consistent injuries with his claim for self-defense. Which tells you that his photographs thereupon were staged. Finally, Trayvon's girlfriend had reported that Zimmerman stalked Trayvon (to the point where he ran away) but Zimmerman following him 70 feet from Trayvon's dwelling accosted him, then killed him.

What more do you want? This is the story of our dead youth, killed for nothing, where the killer is being assisted by law enforcement and local businesses to 'hide.'

We are a people stolen from our land then forced to put up with this harsh treatment. What do you come here to do?

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    :hello: Seraph ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining and sharing a bit about yourself.

What don't you like regarding the way mainstream media has handled the Zimmerman case?

How can you dispel misconceptions regarding the whole Zimmerman incident ... were you there?

Looking forward to reading your perspective on things.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    You're obviously not an influential white ... one with any real control ...

for you'd be able to go to the media and tell them how you want the case presented to the public

there'd be no need to come and talk to black folk about how your white brethren are handling things improperly

hmmmm ... white hispanic must be like a lower class group within the white club members group ?

do they have yall cleaning the bathrooms or cutting the grass ... ?? ... that might be a clue ... :look:

you might wanna read the member manual ... it seems they're keeping some of the perks from you

Destee

5. Seraph

Seraph Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    There are plenty of things about the MSM that I dont like:

1) They portrayed him as white henin reality he is a hispanic mestizo.
    2) They used a 5 years old picture of Martin and a mugshot of Zimmerman.
    3) The image they are trying to sell is that Martin was a saint and Zimmerman a racist *******, when the matter of fact is that Martin's was suspended from school, hit a bus driver, sold drugs, had tattoos, wasnt a little kid, he was an athletic 6'4" young man.
    4) Martin's father said the screams on the tape werent those of his son. There is also a witness that supports the claims made by Zimmerman that Trayvon was hitting him. The police reports also indicate that he had sustained injuries and was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head. He was also given first aid at the crime scene, which is why he doesnt look bruised up in the surveillance video. And even then, you can see an injury in the back of his head.
    5) On the 911 call you can hear that Zimmerman says he lost sight of him and was heading back to meet the police. The "chase" had ended by then.
    6) The media trial that has been going on against Zimmerman for weeks. They are being the judge, jury and executioner, when it isnt up to the to do that. They just want to stir the pot.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

Okay ... Main Stream Media ... MSM ... i get it now.

Based on all you've shared thus far ... i sum your position up as follows ...

You're here to tell us that for the most part, Black People are the only ones that are getting the story wrong. We also happen to be the only ones that had anyone to bury, but that's obviously inconsequential, as you didn't mention it. Anyway ... where was i ... oh yeah ... you're here to tell us that for the most part, Black People are the only ones that are getting the story wrong ... and you're here to help straighten us out, get us thinking and talking right, like the rest of the world. You've even included above, reasons why we might be getting it wrong, things we should consider we may not have considered already.

Okay. Thank You.

is there anything else before you leave?

Destee

7. Seraph

Seraph Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    You are free to interpret the information as you like. You dont have to like it, but that doesn't mean it's wrong.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

No ... it isn't wrong ... the sharing of information, in and of itself, cannot be wrong.

It is oftentimes the presentation of that information, the presenter, that hinders dissemination.

I'd like to keep you here, but you're too disrespectful for our peace, and it's my job to maintain it.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    wow how sad

10. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER