Black Relationships : White Girl Detox

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Same reason Black women were, still are and will always be singularly addicted to White men I guess. Is there a detox program to rescue the weak minded sisters from that grip of lust for straight of hair? Thin of lips? White of skin? Some of late have labeled this Black woman's blind loyalty and worship of White men the swirl.
while there are some who may be like this it is un reasonable to label ALL sisters or brothers as such.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
This was mainly for the Brothers, but I am curious as to what the Sisters think https://www.panafricanalliance.com/white-girl-detox/

:hello: @panafricanalliance ... Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Leaving a link to your own site is allowed once, but any more is considered spam, unless you are a Premium Member.

I encourage you to Become a Premium Member, you can then leave a link in every post and help us stay alive.

You can read more about this here : Rule #5

Breaking this rule leads to all of your links being deactivated.

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Sounds the same as white supremacist garbage, except in reverse. How is it you pick up their ways?
It just another divide and conquer technique they've used for four hundred years. Get wise.

Ain't no business of mine or yours who anyone else beds, weds or sheds.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Sounds the same as white supremacist garbage
i hadn't thought of that angle. saying that we all want white women is a white supremacist trope.

most of us not even thinking about white women or white anything.

there was no mention of white women until the OP brought it here.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.