Black People : White friends?

lutherbarack

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2010
I've got an issue. I'm a member of the NAACP and I recently told my white friend who I haven't seen in a long time...and since i've told him he's been acting weird , now he makes racially insensitive jokes...he makes it seem like i've changed...he adds race to everything now...for instance he mainly sleeps with black woman or black chicks rather..so now he'll say something along the lines of "me and this one black b***** (he calls all girls b******* to be honest) did" this or that or "why do black chicks love my white c****" or "whoa that car almost ran us over..well at least you'll be able to sue and say it was because you're black ahaah"...now all he talks about is his republican ideologies and how i belong to a supremacist group and how affirmative action is wrong and schools should base thing off of merit....I didn't give it much attention but now..after google searching the NAACP and reading some articles I realized white people HATE the NAACP...I never thought our relationship would come to this..Malcolm X foresaw things like this would happen...he was a proponent of "sticking with your people" in a way...He explains it will never work...is this a problem?Or was it just designed to fail.Where should I even start with this? I'm usually one to demonstrate independent thought but **** I don't even know.. is the NAACP racist?I don't care what ever circumstance I'm under in life I'd never what race to be the determinant of my judgments.I'm at a lost.
:10500:

I've got an issue. I'm a member of the NAACP and I recently told my white friend who I haven't seen in a long time...and since i've told him he's been acting weird , now he makes racially insensitive jokes...he makes it seem like i've changed...he adds race to everything now...for instance he mainly sleeps with black woman or black chicks rather..so now he'll say something along the lines of "me and this one black b***** (he calls all girls b******* to be honest) did" this or that or "why do black chicks love my white c****" or "whoa that car almost ran us over..well at least you'll be able to sue and say it was because you're black ahaah"...now all he talks about is his republican ideologies and how i belong to a supremacist group and how affirmative action is wrong and schools should base thing off of merit....I didn't give it much attention but now..after google searching the NAACP and reading some articles I realized white people HATE the NAACP...I never thought our relationship would come to this..Malcolm X foresaw things like this would happen...he was a proponent of "sticking with your people" in a way...He explains it will never work...is this a problem?Or was it just designed to fail.Where should I even start with this? I'm usually one to demonstrate independent thought but **** I don't even know.. is the NAACP racist?I don't care what ever circumstance I'm under in life I'd never what race to be the determinant of my judgments.I'm at a lost.
there is an old tale about a woman that heard a knock at her door

she looked down and saw a snake lying there in thesnow freezing to death, so the snake said take me in tender woman take me in for goodness sake.
So the woman picked up the snake and tried to warm p the almost frozen stiff critter

then the sucker bit her and droped a glassfull of venom in her
when she cried,
after I took you in and tried to warm you why, why oh why would you do that to me, how could you be so cruel????

his reply was,
what do you expect fro a snake?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

White friends?...I reckon John Brown qualifies:), what ya think?

lutherbarack,

Welcome to Destee.com, the position espoused of whites hating the NAACP doesn’t line up with that of most conscious minded black people. While the NAACP is a viable organization, its multiracial formation and goals of eliminating racism against minority groups, for the past 100 hundred years, is not central to the black agenda.

In fact, NAACP’s decision to drop the Wells Fargo (financial institution) lawsuit in exchange for language and sponsorship seems pro white. On the other hand, the real estate loans of Wells Fargo, including sub-prime loans to blacks of A-1 credit rating, were acts of clear racism. Listen and learn:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/consciousplat/2010/07/04/the-conscious-plat-hour

This segment of the Conscious Plat Hour will feature the (ACU) which is the African Coalition for Unity. We are a group of likeminded individuals promoting African Unity, Reparations and Repatriations. We also address many other issues affecting our Race. On this episode we will speak about the decline of the NAACP, we will also speak about the importance of Black organizations.

there is an old tale about a woman that heard a knock at her door

she looked down and saw a snake lying there in thesnow freezing to death, so the snake said take me in tender woman take me in for goodness sake.
So the woman picked up the snake and tried to warm p the almost frozen stiff critter

then the sucker bit her and droped a glassfull of venom in her
when she cried,
after I took you in and tried to warm you why, why oh why would you do that to me, how could you be so cruel????

his reply was,
what do you expect fro a snake?

Wow that puts things in perspective...I actually started to think to myself "Am I racist? What did I become apart of? Is the advancement of one ethnicity counterproductive to multiculturalism?" And I have been looking up the NAACP the only cooperation I know of is back in the good old "overt racism days" the stuff they put in the school textbooks of whites and blacks working together in peaceful harmony to achieve freedom :rolleyes: ...I'm apart of the organization.... we send out new membership cards each month to the "new members".... the uppity liberals that wanted seem like theyre doing something ..that live on the outskirts of the city..im in the office every week and I SEE THE SAME PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE...nobody wants to 'get their hands dirty' but the office fellows...we're the protesting and holding as many 'stop the violence' rallies as possible...google "naacp"+click an article+read the article and READ THE ARTICLES COMMENTS ...the responses wwill be white and wiil be hateful

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back