Africa : WHITE FARMERS MURDERED IN S. AFRICA

correct, all i know is whati have read. if you type in the title of this threat into a search engine many sources will come up. many will be racist sites so the info is questionable and quite frankly laughable. i have found some "neutral sites" bbc is one. perhaps some of the other posters in this forum who r from those regions can speak on it. they surely no more than i.

peace

bananaphone said:
the reason why i state that they could have done no wrong is because of age/gender.
sure there were some white males in there but the rest were either children or old ladies.

take a look at your grandmas or nephews what could they possibly do that could warrant that kind of beating? thats all i'm asking.
people just seem quick to shrug it off because they are white, people just assume they are automatically guilty of something that warrants being bludgeoned to death.

as for me, i'm black, originally of south african decent, i was adopted by my foster parents who were living in south africa at the time, they moved to the UK 6 years ago, mainly because of money problems, not because of the problems on the continent.

my foster mother is a white south african, and my foster father is a black south african. both now living in the UK in leeds. about 8 months ago i moved down into birmingham UK with my girl and thats where i am currently.

i have no idea who my real dad is and i know that my mother died giving birth to me, hence being orphaned at a young age.
i'm very grateful for them taking me in, thats why i get emotional when i see people being beaten to death for no reason, becuase i always feel that, that could have been my foster folks.

and i don't need any qualifications for speaking emphatically, i just need to care about innocent people dying, no matter what color their skin happens to be.

sorry ya'll had to hear all that, but this kinda thing just burns me up. it's an issue i'm very sensitive about.
I don't think the event that took place is cause for such a dramatic response. When african american people die everyday because of violence caused by poverty, somehow it never gets on the news making it invisible. That means it never happened.
But when white people die, its sure to get on TV.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back